Lindsay Eileen Photography

Dauphin, PA · View map

About Lindsay Eileen Photography

Lindsay Eileen Photography is a wedding photography company based in Dauphin, Pennsylvania. Owner Lindsay Varner and her husband Nathan capture once-in-a-lifetime moments for their couples. From the happy tears during the ceremony to the ecstatic smiles at the reception, they are able to capture it all. This husband and wife team is available to serve couples throughout the greater Lancaster region and beyond.

Every love story is unique and should be showcased as such. In order to suit your needs, this photography company offers a variety of packages for you to choose from. Between hourly rates and exclusive packages, as well as albums, prints, and canvases, they have different options to accommodate whatever you are looking for. Lindsay Eileen Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours

Serena
Serena

Married on 06/15/2019

A dream come true!

Lindsay is incredible! From our first meeting with her, my husband and I knew we were in good hands. Not only were we impressed with her work, we were also excited by how kind, fun, and down to earth ... Read more she is! Booking her was one of the easiest wedding choices we made she was so easy to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. Lindsay was so flexible when we decided to add more time/upgrade our wedding package too. We had a preview and the most amazing wedding video the very night of our wedding! To top it all off, Lindsay even took some extra photos of us with our dog!

K
Katie

Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome team

I can’t say enough good things about this photographer and her husband! From the moment they got there they took control and got everything done so quickly and efficiently. They listened to me and ... Read more what I wanted... they made us laugh all day and they worked hand in hand with our videographer. Not to mention it was so cold that day and between shots they gave me their jackets to keep warm!! We loved them!

V
Victoria

Married on 07/14/2018

I would highly recommend Lindsay to anyone. Her work truly speaks for itself and on top of that, she is highly professional, organized and fun to work with. Lindsay really kept our wedding on track ... Read more track and moving along. We didn’t have a wedding planner so when the timeline started to get off track, Lindsay stepped up and coordinated with the DJ to keep our wedding moving smoothly. She got all the photos we wanted and so many more! I couldn’t imagine them turning out any better. And my husband and I are so thrilled. Everyone keeps commenting on how lovely the pictures are.