Lindsey Limousine, Inc.

Windsor, CT · View map

About Lindsey Limousine, Inc.

Only Lindsey Limousine was "Voted #1 Limousine Company in the Nation" (twice) by Limousine, Charter & Tour Magazine.

19 Reviews for Lindsey Limousine, Inc.

19 Lindsey Limousine, Inc. Reviews

Arielle

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent service and very reasonable

I used Lindsey Limousine for my wedding and could not be any happier. They were so easy to work with and very prompt with all my pick-up times. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day ... Read more because of them.

Austin Tancredi

Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend

Lindsey made the whole process very easy--from booking to the actual pick-up and drop-off. Drivers were on time, professional and the cars were beautiful. Highly recommend. Read more Lindsey made the whole process very easy--from booking to the actual pick-up and drop-off. Drivers were on time, professional and the cars were beautiful. Highly recommend.

Ashley

Married on 10/07/2017

Lindsey Limousine was the best choice we could have made for our wedding transportation. The driver we had was phenomenal. He was on time, professional, helpful and also had a great personality. It ... Read more made the ride home from our wedding very relaxing after the very full day we had. The stretch limo we had was incredibly clean and fully stocked. It was the perfect end to a perfect day. I would recommend Lindsey Limousine to anyone and will definitely use them again in the future.