Lindsey Nichole Photography

Bethany, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Lindsey Nichole Photography

Lindsey Nichole Photo in Bethany, Oklahoma is a premier photography service for couples looking for wedding event coverage. Lindsey is the eye behind the camera and the talent behind the business. She is passionate about giving her couples emotion-evoking photos that they'll treasure for years to come.

Services offered

Lindsey Nichole Photo gives couples so much more than just pictures. Lindsey offers a few different styles of photography, including contemporary, natural, and film, and couples can choose from albums or digital files for their finished products. Here are a few more services couples can expect from Lindsey Nichole Photo:

• Engagement shoot

Featured
Ana Dominguez

Married on 09/09/2017

Overall experience 10/10

She the best. She photographed my engagement pictures, wedding , anniversary. We are doing maternity pictures soon! She makes us feel so comfortable being around the camera. I definitely recommend ... Read more her!!❤️

Emily
Emily

Married on 06/22/2019

Dream photographer!

Lindsey is absolutely a respectful, reputable and incredible. Photographer from a business point of view. But she is so much more than that. She listened to every question, need, and request we had. ... Read more She dealt with the swealtering Oklahoma heat for however long I needed her to. She dealt with screaming crying schildren and more and still got postcard perfect pictures of them! She made my daymagical! I wasnt worried about a thing! Her photos are dreamworthy, postcard worthy, magazine worthy. Im in unbelief. Crying over how perfectly she captured my day! Everything I could have ever imagined in a wedding photographer, she's got it! So sweet! So capable! So so so wonderful!! I wouldn't change a thing!!!! Call her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!! P.s. i have a very very large family and she was sooo patient with everything and still fit everything in the time frame I needed!!! Literally perfect you guys!

A
Ariel

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Photos!

We hired Lindsey Nichole as our wedding photographer and she exceeded expectations! Our photos turned out beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Her use of natural light is ... Read more really refreshing. She gave us a good amount of colored and black and white photos. When researching photographers, I noticed some overuse black and white, but Lindsey does not. She's very easy to contact, flexible, and her pricing was perfect for our small budget. Definitely recommend!