Lindsey Pantaleo Photography

Jefferson City, MO · View map

About Lindsey Pantaleo Photography

My interest in photography sparked as I spent hours as a child looking through my parents old photo albums. I remember the year I asked for a camera for Christmas. At the time it was a film camera, and a brilliant shade of hot pink! I still have those first images taken on my first camera. They are not posed to perfection or technically correct, but I loved what I created. I love to photograph the world how I see things happen and challenge myself to find beauty and art in everything.

8 Reviews for Lindsey Pantaleo Photography

8 Lindsey Pantaleo Photography Reviews

M
meg

Married on 10/11/2014

Lindsey is a fantastic photographer who I now consider a friend. She was fabulous from the first day we met. She listened to everything we said and made sure both our engagement photos and wedding ... Read more photos really captured "us" and our relationship. She was flexible with my very hectic work schedule and was super easy to get a hold of whenever we needed her. If you're getting married and live anywhere near Missouri, it would absolutely be worth your time to meet Lindsey!!

C
Cori

Married on 10/04/2014

Where to begin! As a recently engaged bride-to-be.. I spent A LOT of time looking for an engagement/wedding photographer. While on Facebook one day, a local florist (River City Florist! Love them ... Read more too!) posted several photos of flowers that they did for a recent wedding.. and that is where I found Lindsey! Three photos were all I needed to see to decide that I HAD to have her! She was so easy to get in contact with, and was just as excited to meet me, as I was to meet her. My mother and I met with her one afternoon in her gorgeous little studio.. and we were immediately happy with our decision. Book Lindsey as soon as you can! She is high in demand, and rightfully so. She has an eye that not many other photographers do. Months later (yes, months.. we booked a year+ in advance) we had our engagement photos. While I hadn't seen Lindsey in some time, the contact via social media made me feel as though we had been friends for years. She would always check up/catch up with me.. so when we finally saw each other again, the "awkwardness" of smiling in front of the camera was gone! Rob and I had such a fun afternoon taking pictures.. while laughing, smiling.. and easily being ourselves! By the time our wedding rolled around.. it was almost weird to not send Lindsey a wedding invite! Again, such an amazing day, made even better with Lindsey! Her husband (equally awesome) came along to do video.. And let's just say.. this is not your mother's wedding video. I.felt.like.a.movie.STAR!! :) They each brought along a second shooter/recorder.. and the group as a whole was too cool for words. Can't recommend Lindsey enough. The best in the Mid-West! (and world, no big deal.)

L
Latessa

Married on 08/04/2012

We absolutely LOVED our pictures and Lindsey! She did an amazing job and was able to capture so much of our personalities in each of our photos. We HIGHLY recommend Lindsey! Read more We absolutely LOVED our pictures and Lindsey! She did an amazing job and was able to capture so much of our personalities in each of our photos. We HIGHLY recommend Lindsey!!!!!