Linen Effects

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Linen Effects

Linen Effects is an upscale wedding and event decor rental company specializing in table linens, chair covers, centerpieces, chiavari chairs, and lounge furniture. Linen Effects is well regarded in the industry for its creative style, excellent service, high standards, and very large selection. Many country clubs, professional event planners, hotels and florists recommend Linen Effects. Linen Effects has been providing award winning style in the Twin Cities for over 20 years.

sales@lineneffects.com

Natasha
Featured
Natasha Carter

Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing company to work with! I HIGHLY recommend!

Linen Effects truly saved my wedding day décor and did so at the eleventh hour! When my previous chair-cover vendor failed to send my order, I called Linen Effects in a panic. They were kind and ... Read more patient, helping me choose something similar and preparing it for pickup in 30 minutes. Oh, this was on late Friday afternoon, two days before my Sunday wedding. The ladies in the warehouse helped me load the boxes into my car, showed me how to install the covers, and made it easy to drop them back off after the wedding. All in all, Linen Effects was AMAZING to work with and I can’t believe how lucky I was to find a local vendor open and able to help at such short notice. Plus, the covers looked absolutely beautiful and worked perfectly for my décor. THANK YOU!

C
Colleen T

Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful linens, great service.

We used linen effects to create a lake-themed, Minnesota wedding. They were flexible with us and allowed us to do the pickup, decorating, and drop-off ourselves. When we realized that we had forgotten ... Read more forgotten two table clothes for our wedding cake tables, we were able to add them in on the day of pickup. Thank you Linen Effects!

Elise
Elise Jefferson

Married on 04/06/2019

Perfectly completed our wedding look

Our experience with Linen Effects was so great! We were able to go in during business hours to peruse the linens they had available. They took our favorite options and laid them out on a table with ... Read more silverware and a lantern (the centerpiece I knew I wanted), so we could get an idea of how things would look. We ordered the linens a few days later via telephone, all very easily. We were able to adjust the order about a month out, at no extra charge. The linens were pressed and ready for my then fiancé and I to pick up at 8:30am, about 4 days before the wedding. We returned them in the garment bag they provided, no problem. They looked beautiful in our reception hall and they absolutely MADE the décor. I had so many people compliment me on them and I honestly believe our antique French countryside wedding wouldn't have looked nearly as good as it did without them.