Linens by the Sea

Sarasota, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Linens by the Sea

Linens by the Sea is a full-service linen rental company based out of Sarasota, Florida. Linens by the Sea offers couples a vast selection of beautiful tablecloths, chair covers, drapes, overlays, runners, napkins, and so much more to help bring your wedding decor and color scheme together. Linens by the Sea was founded on the desire to help couples create their dream wedding with ingenuity and creative flair, and the company's team has a singular goal: to help you realize the dream wedding that you envisioned.

Linens by The Sea offers clients linens in a variety of colors, patterns, and fabrics, including bellas, crinkles, Dupioni and Shantung silks, lamours, organzas, pintucks, poly stripes, rosettes, satins, shimmer creases, taffetas, sequins, and specialty overlays. The team is ready and willing to work with the couple, wedding planners, caterers, venues, and florists in order to help make your wedding the spectacular event that it is supposed to be. All linen rentals include delivery and set up as well.

70 Reviews for Linens by the Sea

70 Linens by the Sea Reviews

Brittany
Featured
Brittany

Married on 12/01/2018

Great Communication & Beautiful Linens!!!

Very pleased with our linens, they were beautiful and they worked with me and my 1,000 emails i sent them! Thank you so much! Read more Very pleased with our linens, they were beautiful and they worked with me and my 1,000 emails i sent them! Thank you so much!

M
Monica Giarratana

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great! Everything worked out perfectly

Great experience. Would absolutely use again and the linens were lovely. Read more Great experience. Would absolutely use again and the linens were lovely.

B
Brianna

Getting married on 10/08/2020

Linens by the sea provided stunning table coverings for my wedding. They sent me several samples upon request and we super helpful to work with. I was so pleased with the final product! Read more Linens by the sea provided stunning table coverings for my wedding. They sent me several samples upon request and we super helpful to work with. I was so pleased with the final product!