LinenTablecloth.com

About LinenTablecloth.com

Our mission is to provide you with the elegance and quality you deserve without blowing your budget. LinenTablecloth provides customers with the tablecloths, chair covers, napkins and accessories they need for their wedding or event. We have a wide variety of table linen designs from flocking damask to crinkled taffeta. LinenTablecloth also carries a wide variety of wedding décor such as manzanita trees or candle holders.

LinenTablecloth’s headquarters is located in the Portland metro area with warehouses in both Memphis, TN and Vancouver, BC for all over availability. At LinenTablecloth, we understand how stressful planning a wedding or event may be. To help assist you with your special day our wonderful customer service agents are readily available for any inquiries you may have about any of our products. We also offer a variety of stress-free shipping options to cater to your needs and help your wedding or event run as smoothly as possible.

Visit us at http://www.linentablecloth.com or call us at (877) 835-5617 to speak with our customer service team. We hope to connect with you soon!

497 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

497 LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

M
Mgriffin

Married on 12/18/2018

worth the savings! ! ! !

I will use linentablecloths for every occasion i need them for. Great value Read more I will use linentablecloths for every occasion i need them for. Great value

M
Marie

Married on 11/30/2018

Super fast shipping - Great quality

I ordered over 20 polyester tablecloths for a June 2019 wedding on Black Friday 2018. They already arrived less than one week later! Excellent quality and order fulfillment, also free shipping.I ... Read more would highly recommend buying from this company. Less expensive to buy, than it would have been to rent.

L
Lisa

Married on 11/17/2018

I will admit, I was scared to buy off of the website due to some of the reviews. However, I thought to myself “maybe only the horror stories left reviews” and swore to my fiancé I’d write a review if ... Read more things went well. First off, they were the least expensive website of them all and I spent WEEKS researching and comparing products and prices. I saved $80 by buying from this website! So already that’s amazing. There was one size I couldn’t find but I placed my order of what was available. Later that night, I was looking again and randomly found the size I needed that I hadn’t ordered! Woo! I messaged customer service asking if there was any way to add them onto my first order (made sure to include the order number). It was around midnight when I submitted my request and I received a response the following morning! Unfortunately it was too late to add to my order but I was given a code to help with shipping. I placed my order and all was well in the world. And y’all, I received my linens four days after placing my order! I didn’t even pay for the super quick shipping. I realize that won’t be everyone’s experience but it was unbelievably quick. I just opened my box to check each one and they’re the correct sizes and the color matches perfectly. I’m so happy and will definitely be back for anything else we need.