LinenTablecloth.com

About LinenTablecloth.com

Our mission is to provide you with the elegance and quality you deserve without blowing your budget. LinenTablecloth provides customers with the tablecloths, chair covers, napkins and accessories they need for their wedding or event. We have a wide variety of table linen designs from flocking damask to crinkled taffeta. LinenTablecloth also carries a wide variety of wedding décor such as manzanita trees or candle holders.

LinenTablecloth’s headquarters is located in the Portland metro area with warehouses in both Memphis, TN and Vancouver, BC for all over availability. At LinenTablecloth, we understand how stressful planning a wedding or event may be. To help assist you with your special day our wonderful customer service agents are readily available for any inquiries you may have about any of our products. We also offer a variety of stress-free shipping options to cater to your needs and help your wedding or event run as smoothly as possible.

Visit us at http://www.linentablecloth.com or call us at (877) 835-5617 to speak with our customer service team. We hope to connect with you soon!

528 Reviews for LinenTablecloth.com

528 LinenTablecloth.com Reviews

ShayQ
Shayq

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Good place

Had to order last minute decor for my wedding, great place to get what you need. Read more Had to order last minute decor for my wedding, great place to get what you need.

Jamie
Jamie C

Getting married on 04/02/2020

Do your homework

I did a lot of research on finding good linens for my wedding, this was the option that didnt cost an arm and a leg. The linens came on time and were of nice quality. Read more I did a lot of research on finding good linens for my wedding, this was the option that didnt cost an arm and a leg. The linens came on time and were of nice quality.

Selene
Selene

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wedding is next weekend, wish me luck!

I am getting married this next weekend, Got all my items from linen tablecloth, checked them out and all ready to go! Read more I am getting married this next weekend, Got all my items from linen tablecloth, checked them out and all ready to go!