Linh's Bridal & Alterations

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Linh's Bridal & Alterations

For more than 25 years, Linh’s Bridal & Alterations in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, has been offering custom gowns and tailoring services to couples. Knowing couples have a certain look they wish to accomplish on their wedding day, the team at Linh’s can fully customize any attire. Their ultimate goal is to make sure couples don’t need to settle for whatever they can get off the rack; they want to help them feel spectacular.

In addition to engaged couples, Linh’s Bridal & Alterations can also assist groomsmen, bridesmaids, mothers and fathers of the couple, and flower girls. Their full range of services extends to alterations, customization, preservation, cleaning, and rentals. For brides who need alterations or customization added to their gowns, Linh’s can provide the needed changes in less than six months. With new inventory arriving each season, they aim to please any size bride with their gown selection. The wedding collection at Linh’s includes the following items:

• Formal gowns

R
Featured
RaShel

Married on 09/27/2014

After a lengthy search for my wedding dresse. I finally settled on one from David's Bridal. It was, unfortunately, still not "the dress" but I did like it. After reading online reviews, I decided to ... Read more to take the dress to Linh's to get my alterations (David's Bridal has declined to make all the alterations I wanted). Along with the normal fitting, bustle, etc of the dress, I also asked for several custom things to make the dress a little more what i was looking for. I wasn't even sure if anyone would be able to make these alterations without ruining the dress, as it was made of multiple layers of lace. But after meeting Linh, I decided to take the chance, and I'm glad I did! I asked her to remove the sleeves and make a sweetheart neckline, while still preserving the scalloped lace around the edges; adding a sash and brooch. Linh took my plans, without even seeing a picture of what I wanted and worked with me until the dress was exactly what I had envisioned. My only regret is not going to her in the first place and having her make the dress from scratch. Despite that, I felt that her charges were very reasonable. I almost felt guilty that I was getting away with such a good deal! And she is so incredibly sweet. She is so personable and has wonderful customer service skills. We loved her so much, we had her alter my mom's dress for the wedding also! She made my mom and I both look amazing! She took a dress I liked and turned it into a dress I will cherish for the rest of my life. I highly recommend any bride considering alterations, customization, or even dreaming of creating a dress of their own design to go see Lihn. She also has some dresses of her own design that were beautiful and much more affordable than many of the bridal salons that I looked. Now stop reading this review and GO SEE LINH!!

suzelle
suzelle

Married on 07/20/2019

Linh is a master at what she does

I went in with a beautiful, hand-beaded gown that was way too tight on my hips and a couple weeks later walked out with a dress that looks like it was made for me. Not only is Linh amazing at ... Read more alterations, she designs absolutely stunning, unique wedding gowns that I would encourage anyone to take a look at! It was easy to see that Linh cares about her customers. I'll be telling my friends to go see her.

K
Kalli

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend

Linh goes above and beyond to make everything perfect Read more Linh goes above and beyond to make everything perfect