LINZ Photography

Dana Point, CA · View map

About LINZ Photography

What are you looking for in a photographer? Someone you can rely on, someone with style, someone who makes taking photos fun? My name is Monica Linzmeier and I am your ideal budget photographer. Often times you are only looking for one to two hours of intimate photography and that's where I come in. With packages starting at only $495 I give the the quality of a bigger photographer along with the quantity of photos you want for your budget. I have been shooting weddings for over six years and recently got into the photojournalism scene. Currently acting as the Photo Editor for the Daily Aztec in San Diego, I know how to get the photos you need in a way that will only make your big day better.

Photography is my passion, and with every wedding I try to outdo myself. With my low costs, you get a DVD with all of your jpegs, each of which has been hand edited, a consultation beforehand and the option for albums, slideshows and more.

I will make your photography session, whether it is engagement, wedding, elopement or party, feel fun and light and you'll look great too!

2 Reviews for LINZ Photography

2 LINZ Photography Reviews

D
Diana

Married on 04/11/2009

Photography by Monica Linzmeier was beautiful. Monica is very professional and talented. She is one of the few photographers that I found that have very flexible packages starting at under $300 ... Read more dollars! Since I only wanted photographs of my ceremony, I had a hard time finding a photographer that would work by the hour at a reasonable price. Finding Monica Linzmeier was a blessing. She took great photos and I had a CD with pictures from my wedding a week after the wedding. I would highly recommend Monica Linzmeier.

C
Chelsea

Married on 09/07/2013

We were so very pleased with the artistry and creativity Monica Linzmeier captured on our wedding day! We got married at The Chart House Restaurant in Dana Point, and Monica even climbed up on the ... Read more roof of the restaurant to take a photo looking down on our crowd of friends and family with the harbor in the background. I highly recommend Monica (who lives in San Diego) to any bride for wedding and engagement photography! She's fun to pose for, she's sweet as can be, she's very professional, and I received all our edited wedding pictures in just over a week! Thank you so much! Chelsea & Brian

LINZ Photography FAQ