Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse

Lafayette, CO · View map · Visit website

About Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse

Lionsgate Center: Dove House & Gatehouse is a private and personal wedding venue located in Lafayette, Colorado. This venue has 27 years of experience creating magical moments for couples on their special day. They realize that couples desire privacy on their wedding day so each couple is offered the historic houses and landscaped grounds to themselves and their guests for their ceremony and reception. Throughout those many years, the team has also discovered ways they can better personalize each couple’s ceremony so that they can experience the wedding of their dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Lionsgate Center offers you the choice of the Gatehouse or the Dove House as your ceremony or reception location. Regardless of which you choose, you can invite up to 370 guests to join you. The Gatehouse, which was built in 1910, has elegant features such as stained glass, an antique staircase, and a grand ballroom perfect for dancing the night away. The Dove House, which was built in 1927, features gardens and century-old trees on the property. It allows couples to experience an old mansion feel during their ceremony.

Couples are provided with a team of wedding coordinators and staff to help them prepare and plan their wedding. They can assist with helping carry out a customized, all-inclusive package or assist with just the aspects you request. Couples are provided with tables, chiavari chairs, linens, centerpieces and much more. The team of coordinators and staff can help prepare the following wedding events:

• Bridal shower

Featured
Emily

Married on 10/07/2018

A Wedding to Remember

We would hands down recommend Lionsgate. From the moment we walked in the door to check out the venue to staying in the bridal suite the night of our wedding, there is nothing we would have changed. ... Read more Every single person you meet at Lionsgate is supportive, friendly, and accommodating. Brielle, our wedding coordinator, was amazing. She helped us every step of the way and by the end of our wedding had truly become a friend. Brielle always had everything under control and made the whole wedding planning process and day of seamless, easy, and stress free. Lionsgate does an amazing job of making sure the bride and groom are happy. They never stopped bending over backwards for us and truly made our day magical. There is absolutely nothing I would change. As far as Party Liquor, which is the alcohol distributor you have to use when you choose Lionsgate, no complaints. Joe, the owner, was responsive and helpful as we were choosing the beers and wines. I thought the price of the package was fair and all of our guests thought the bar tenders day-of did a great job.

Kiana
Kiana Righthouse

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Absolutely wonderful

The ENTIRE staff here are wonderful! So accepting, loving, and helpful throughout the entire process! Definitely would recommend! Read more The ENTIRE staff here are wonderful!! So accepting, loving, and helpful throughout the entire process!!! Definitely would recommend!

Alyssa
Alyssa Zetts

Married on 07/14/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Where to even start!? Too many good things to say I don't know how to capture it in this tiny box! Lionsgate went above and beyond all our expectations from day 1. I went to an open house for ... Read more Lionsgate last April and thats when I knew it would be our venue! We booked the venue for 2020 thinking we needed two years to plan our wedding. Come to find out once we started talking to all the vendors we couldn't wait to get process started. We moved our wedding date up a whole year! Lionsgate provides you with a wedding planner for the second you book with them! We worked with Hanna, and she made our day come together better than I had expected! She made sure we could move our date and wouldn't mess anything up. Once we had moved it, everything got so real! Hanna finds all the vendors for you, and forwards your information and from there you call and set up meetings! Everyone she found for us were perfect. We went with a different flower lady and different cake baker and she made sure that our deposit transferred over with no issues. Hanna let me go the venue multiple times to show my parents and my friends before the big day! I loved showing everyone what it looked like! The yard at the Dove House was one of the main reasons why we chose it. It was huge! So many good picture spots, and they have a life sized connect four game! Inside the Dove House is beautiful and there are so many rooms and nik-nacks to look at! I don't want to give too much away! The day of our wedding was flawless and Hanna made sure it was perfect! She did a bunch of little things I asked her and since I forgot the cake topper she found one in her office that worked perfectly! She helped set up the guest book station and the tables and the centerpieces! I did no work except for getting ready and "okay-ing" everything! My husband and I already miss her, as she's been apart of the biggest day of our lives for over a year! I could go on forever about all the good things about Lionsgate and Hanna and the entire staff! Everything was 1000 times better than I could have dreamed!!!