LionsGate Chapel

E
Evelyn Castillo

Getting married on 10/31/2019

Lionsgate chapel

This place is amazing! The coordinator is very profesional and is flexible and understands my ideas. Read more This place is amazing! The coordinator is very profesional and is flexible and understands my ideas.

E
Emily

Married on 10/27/2018

Vicci is an amazing woman! She is very professional, friendly, and helpful! She has bent over backwards helping me and returns messages VERY promptly. Read more Vicci is an amazing woman! She is very professional, friendly, and helpful! She has bent over backwards helping me and returns messages VERY promptly.

C
Christel

Married on 03/24/2012

I don't think there could be any better place unless you have a church you attend and belong to, which of course would come first. None of our guests could get over how absolutely beautiful this venue ... Read more venue is. Rob and his wife Tracy (the owners) are the most wonderful people and will make your special day beautiful and will make sure to keep your event running extremely smooth. I can't say enough good about the location or the owners. The chapel and reception hall (both on site) are decorated so beautifully that we did not have to worry about decorating, we just brought in accent pieces that were our wedding colors. Would do it ALL over again. The experience was unforgettable for us. - David and Christel Gore