Lips & Lashes Bridal

Glen Ellyn, IL · View map

About Lips & Lashes Bridal

Lips & Lashes Bridal is a luxury beauty wedding company in the Chicago suburbs. We just opened a brand new studio in Glen Ellyn! We have been providing exceptional beauty services to our brides for nearly ten years! We offer airbrush makeup & custom hair styling to bridal parties of all sizes. We can't wait to meet you & discuss the details of your wedding!

1 Reviews for Lips & Lashes Bridal

1 Lips & Lashes Bridal Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 10/28/2017

WOW... Where to begin?!? I did my trail with Megan and she was AWESOME! I had her do my hair and makeup for engagement pictures and she did a phenomenal job. Megan is so accommodating and easy to ... Read more work with. I felt so comfortable with her and she listened to what I asked for and did EXACTLY what I wanted. I have a hair stylist I've used for years and years, so she did my hair for the day of my wedding, but I would have used Megan for sure if I didn't have my lifelong stylist. As all the girls were getting ready, my stylist said she couldn't believe what a wonderful job Megan did on all of our makeup. She said Megan was amazing and she said I got really lucky to find her, and I totally agree. If someone else in the industry tells you how great someone is, and I'm sure she's seen so many makeup artists in the past, you know they are good. Megan had an assistant on the day of my wedding and she was great as well. She was super helpful with the hair and makeup touch-ups after the ceremony. I am hoping to have another event to go to so Megan can do my hair and makeup again. Thanks so much Megan!!!

Lips & Lashes Bridal FAQ