Liquid Fusion Photography

New Brunswick, NJ · View map

About Liquid Fusion Photography

Liquid Fusion is a boutique wedding photo|video studio, servicing NJ|NY|PA at no additonal charge. We book only one wedding per weekend, so that each wedding receives the individual attention that it deserves.

My approach with both photography and videography is artistic photojournalism; an unobtrusive, “blank slate” approach. I let the story of each unique wedding day unfold, instead of a more scripted, formulaic approach. I am a member of several prestigous wedding associations: WPJA, AGWPJA, and Fearless Photography

Curious? Intrigued? Feel free to drop me an email, text, phone call; I am also available for in person consultations. Thanks for visiting!

1 Reviews for Liquid Fusion Photography

1 Liquid Fusion Photography Reviews

M
Meagan

Married on 06/07/2014

Steve and his assistants were great! They seriously worked their butts off on the day of our wedding! They were fun and easy to work with. We felt comfortable with them and never felt stressed or ... Read more rushed. They were never intrusive, and we almost forgot they were there most of the time! We would definitely recommend this company to friends and family. We can't wait to see our wedding video! Thanks again Steve!

Liquid Fusion Photography FAQ