Lisa DeNardo Photography

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Lisa DeNardo Photography

Hi! My name is Lisa. I am a photographer with a passion for capturing life as I see it through the lens of my camera. My photography has a documentary style to it, that focuses on capturing your day as it unfolds. I love making time for the little details just as much as the big moments.

Wedding photography has become a huge passion for me. My clients get a very personalized get-to-know-you approach. From the minute I join you during the time you are preparing for your big day, to the last moves on the dance floor, I am right there with you enjoying and soaking up every moment. My documentary-style approach is very unobtrusive, yet we always have a ton of fun at every wedding. By the end of the night, it always feels like parting ways with good friends. This is something every couple I have worked with has appreciated and taken the time to point out. It is a complete honor to get to capture such an intimate milestone with you and your family in this way.

My photography services are available world wide. I frequent both the east and west coasts.

Lisa DeNardo Photography offers beautiful, professional, and creative photo services for all of your wedding events. Capture an engagement photoshoot, make memories on your big day, and even stage a fun Trash the Dress photoshoot with Lisa. Her wedding portraits are produced in beautiful high-res images, and can be placed into wedding day albums. Couples will receive digital files of their images, as well as a second day-of wedding photographer to ensure not a single moment is missed, and to capture your wedding from every angle.

54 Reviews for Lisa DeNardo Photography

54 Lisa DeNardo Photography Reviews

C
Featured
Cynthia Mcdonnell

Married on 10/12/2018

Nicholas&Cynthia

I would 100% recommend Lisa! When I first talked about my wedding over the phone with her, I was stressed and didn't really know what I was doing but she really fast put me at ease! She is a very easy ... Read more going person and great at what she does! She quickly came up with tons of ideas and a good timeline which really took a huge weight off my shoulders not having to worry about one of the important things about a wedding! And meeting her was the best! Nicholas and I loved her! We just got our photo's back and they turned out BEAUTIFUL... they are all amazing! I couldn't ask for a more perfect album to remember our special day! Choosing a photographer for your wedding is a HUGE decision... i promise you, you will not go wrong choosing Lisa! Easliy one of the best decisions Nicholas and I made for our wedding!

Amy
Amy Parry

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great engagement session!

Lisa is fantastic! She's quick to respond, and easy to work with. She's super flexible and up for whatever you suggest, which for us included dragging her an hour away to an amusement park. She made ... Read more us feel comfortable and kept us smiling/laughing the whole session. Our photos turned out wonderfully and I have too many we love to choose from to display. Highly recommend!

J
Julia

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Lisa is by far the best. I did so much research to find the right photographer for our wedding and as soon as I saw Lisa's photos, I knew I wanted to work with her. My fiancé and I are not super ... Read more natural in front of the camera but Lisa helped us along the way and made us feel very comfortable. Our engagement session was hectic with a dog and 10 yr old but she rolled with it and we got some great photos. I cant wait for our wedding and all that she is going to capture!