Lisa George

K
Katelyn

Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend

We used Lisa George and her team for our wedding make up and it was absolutely perfect. Tiffany her right hand lady is the best! She is extremely nice, professional and did an amazing job! The air ... Read more brush make up is so light weight and looks amazing! I couldn't be more happy with how fabulous my bridesmaids and myself looked at my wedding! Thank you ladies!!

S
Sari

Married on 09/23/2017

Lisa and her team are AMAZING. I know little to nothing about hair and make-up, and Lisa did such a perfect job with my make-up – it looked bridal, but I still looked like myself. Both my mom and my ... Read more husband’s mom rarely wear make-up, and they were both very pleased as well. Lisa is truly a professional and knows exactly what she is doing. You have to leave it to the experts and you will be extremely satisfied! Jessica, who did my hair, was an absolute dream. I didn’t really have a vision, but I showed her a few pictures from online. She took what I showed her and made it absolutely perfect. The rest of Lisa’s team did a fabulous job with my bridesmaids and the flower girls and they were all very professional (kind, arrived on time, etc). Everyone loved their hair and make-up. Additionally, the trial was very easy and it was fun to work with Lisa and Jessica a few months before the wedding. Highly recommended! Thanks Lisa and Jessica for helping make the wedding perfect!

A
Alicia

Married on 09/05/2015

Lisa George and her team are fabulous. I booked Lisa at the suggestion of friends and vendors, and I'm so glad I did (not that I would need any convincing after perusing her portfolio). She is ... Read more extremely professional and great at her job. She uses airbrush make-up which feels light and remains flawless for hours. I felt like she truly tailored the make-up look to my desires and to the shape of my face, eyes, etc, in order to naturally highlight my features. My make-up remained flawless for over 12 hours, including after photos on the beach! I worked with Jess for my hair, who is absolutely amazing and can replicate just about any style you want. I gave her one picture for my trial, but later decided I wanted more overall volume, which she executed perfectly. Lisa, Jess, and the other ladies on her team arrived to my parents' house on time, with all supplies necessary, and worked on our bridal party (12 of us including Moms!) tirelessly from 8:45 AM to 1 PM and finished right on time so there was no stress whatsoever. Lisa really knows what works and what doesn't when it comes to weddings; you give her the numbers for hair and make-up, and she will assemble a team and a timeline to make it happen. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride!!!