Lisa Hilburn Photography

Denver, NC · View map

About Lisa Hilburn Photography

Lisa Hilburn Photography is a professional wedding photography business in Denver, North Carolina, just outside of the Charlotte metro area. This company has been capturing memories since 2017, helping couples to preserve their precious memories. The owner, Lisa Hilburn, received her Bachelor's degree in photography and graphic design, giving her the artistic and photojournalistic eye that is perfect for wedding photography. Lisa uses a creative and candid approach when capturing outdoorsy wedding and engagement photos. She has a love for unposed photos that are mixed with natural light, believing that it enhances the raw beauty between a couple.

Lisa Hilburn Photography strives to capture those real and authentic emotions that are shared between a couple. From all-inclusive bundle packages to build-your-own plans, the company offers a myriad of service options that can include up to eight hours of coverage, six sneak-peek photos, additional hours, and more. Final high-resolution images may be delivered as a flash drive or through digital files. This business also allows couples the option of adding various products and photo shoots to their packages such as engagement sessions and a range of image sizing preferences.

8 Reviews for Lisa Hilburn Photography

8 Lisa Hilburn Photography Reviews

Alexandria
Alexandria Smith

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing wedding photographer!

Lisa was absolutely fantastic! Professional, down to earth, and helpful. She's talented, but also easy to work with! I appreciated so much that she listened to all of my ideas and would give honest ... Read more feedback based on her experience and what she believed would produce the best outcome for us. The pictures are gorgeous! We're so happy we were able to work with her!

C
Casey

Married on 09/02/2018

Lisa was amazing! I loved working with her and she made taking photos at our wedding a breeze (which was a lifesaver!). Her photos look amazing and is exactly what my husband and I wanted! We love how ... Read more she incorporates the nature and the people in the photos. HIGHLY recommend her for all wedding photos, especially when you have a beautiful background for your wedding/party/engagement/anything you want photographed.

L
Laura

Married on 07/06/2018

Working with Lisa was such a wonderful experience! Blair and I had never been on a shoot before, so we had no idea what to expect. Lisa was really great at making the experience fun and easy by giving ... Read more giving great tips, and by making us laugh. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional photographer for any occasion!