Lisa Kahn Events

Encino, CA · View map · Visit website

About Lisa Kahn Events

Lisa Kahn Events is a wedding planner that serves Los Angeles, California. From concept to completion, they can guide you through the entire planning process. They offer fresh ideas and unique solutions that will effortlessly bring details together.

Experience
Lisa Kahn, the owner and founder of Lisa Kahn Events, has over 10 years of professional experience. She has developed relationships with vendors and venues throughout Southern California.

Because the company understands that every wedding is unique, they are happy to customize their packages. These services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
The company is located in Encino, California. They serve the surrounding region, including Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and Ojai.

69 Reviews for Lisa Kahn Events

69 Lisa Kahn Events Reviews

M
Featured
Miranda

Married on 09/05/2015

Where do I start?! Lisa and her team are absolutley amazing. As with most big events, things don't always go as planned. Any little hiccups that occured Lisa handled perfectly so that I would have ... Read more ZERO stress as a bride. This is more important than just about anything to me as I not only was getting married but also had a 5 month old so I really did not need any extra stress! I had been dreaming about my wedding day sicne I was a little girl. Lisa brought my vision to reality and it was even better than I had ever dreamed of. Lisa is super organized too which is a huge plus. Her day of scheudle had every single note you could ever need. We actually started the wedding on time! When does that happen?!?!?!?!? My whole wedding stayed within budget thanks to her negotiation skills and I was told by many people it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Lisa really became family in our eyes and I would reccomend her to anyone for any event big or small.

J
Julianna Richards

Married on 10/28/2018

Lisa is absolutely amazing!

I was completely lost with where to start planning but Lisa made the process so easy! She guided me every step of the way, answered all of my silly questions, and made my special day unforgettable. ... Read more Each space was more beautiful than I could have imagined and my guests are still raving - thank you Lisa!!

M
Michaela Davidson

Married on 10/21/2018

Best of the Best

Lisa Kahn Events is the best of the best in every way. Lisa is so kind and listened to all of my crazy detailed instructions. Her execution of my wedding day was flawless and everyone in the room ... Read more adored her. I cannot recommend her enough as she is truly very talented and is incredible at what she does. You simply cannot go wrong with her.