Lisa Kenward Events

Hilton Head Island, SC · View map

About Lisa Kenward Events

Lisa Kenward Events offers you an exceptional personal experience when planning your event...

• Timely email responses along with weekly scheduled conference calls
  • Professional planning, management & coordination, logistics, timeline
  • Design and theme creation
  • Sharing insight about venues, rental homes, officiants, florists, local musicians - Preferred Vendor List
  • Custom Chair Cover Designs
  • Honeymoon Planning
  • Appointed and commissioned Notary Public for South Carolina

Hilton Head Island's Accredited Wedding Planner offering a personalized experience when planning events. The only Accredited Wedding Planner in Beaufort County.

Wedding Management (Month-of to Day-of Coordination) Consult and Full Wedding Planning offered. Officiant services available.

LKE@LisaKenwardEvents.com

843.338.7883

35 Reviews for Lisa Kenward Events

35 Lisa Kenward Events Reviews

A
Andrew

Married on 08/13/2018

I hired Lisa to help me plan the perfect proposal to my now fiance in Hilton Head. She was AMAZING! She was the first person to get back to me, and that was indicative of her great follow-up ... Read more throughout the entire process. She was organized, professional, and had great ideas. She took a lot of her personal time to make sure things were perfect and my fiance was so surprised and happy. I simply could not have pulled it off without Lisa. She is also very reasonably priced.

G
Ginny

Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa was absolutely amazing! People always say “Don’t expect your wedding day to go perfectly,” well... Not to brag, but it absolutely did. Sure there were a couple of hiccups along the way, but Lisa ... Read more was our saving grace and made sure everything was adjusted so that it still went off without a hitch and that I remained completely at peace. Her vendor list made decisions so much easier for me because she works with great businesses that also provided exceptional service and made the whole day a dream come true. My wedding was the most important day of my life to date and if I could do it all again I would still choose Lisa to place my trust in.

M
Molly

Married on 05/06/2017

Lisa did an absolutely AMAZING job planning all the details of our wedding! I was referred to Lisa by a friend of mine who had used her for her wedding and her referral did not disappoint! Because we ... Read more we lived in different areas, most of our planning was done over the phone via weekly phone conferences with Lisa. She was ALWAYS punctual and professional. I have many strong and different personalities in my family and Lisa was always professional and able to present compromises and/or options that we could all agree on. I can't imagine what it would have been like to plan a wedding without her!! I can honestly say that I was able to truly relax and enjoy my wedding day because I KNEW Lisa had everything under control, there was no doubt in my mind. Whenever there were issues that needed to be addressed, Lisa took them upon herself and handled them quickly and professionally. My only regret is that I don't think I got any pictures of Lisa and I together :( Thank you so much Lisa for making my day unforgettable!!!