Lisa Love Experience

Peabody, MA · View map

About Lisa Love Experience

Lisa Love Experience is a wedding band based out of West Peabody, Massachusetts, and performs at weddings and event throughout New England and beyond, including destination weddings. The five-member band was formed over 14 years ago and has performed over 1,000 shows, delivering high-energy entertainment that excites crowds of all ages. The award-winning band performs music of all genres, from old school classics to modern pop music, and will deliver an event with a seamless flow of music from beginning to end. They specialize in classic rock, country, Motown, oldies, pop, top 40 and dance music. Lisa Love Experience offers additional entertainment services to set the perfect mood for your wedding celebration, including uplighting, photo booth services and more. Lisa Love is a renowned singer and certified wedding planner who brings her ability to connect to audiences to every wedding she performs.

Lisa Love Experience offers a wide range of wedding band services. Services offered include:

• Learning new songs

90 Lisa Love Experience Reviews

C
Cassie

Married on 06/08/2019

Lisa Lover Experience was the BEST!!!!!!!

What can I say about LLE!?! They had EVERYONE on the dance floor before the salad course was even SERVED! We literally had to pause because the servers could not get by during the main course. She was ... Read more SO incredible. We had the BEST time, we could not have asked for a better band. And she is just the sweetest person ever to boot!

Katelyn
Katelyn Barbuzzi

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

We hired the Lisa Love Experience for our wedding on October 6th and they were absolutely AMAZING! Not only did my husband and I love having them as such a crucial part of our big day, but we had ... Read more over 50 compliments from guests about them just within hours of our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how the LLE absolutely rocked our wedding, and how they want to have them for their kids/cousins/ etc weddings in the future, because they made our wedding absolutely spectacular and so much fun. They play a variety of songs, interact with the crowd, and personalize their show based on the flow of the audience present. Additionally, Lisa is so personable and easy to work with. She takes the time to make sure everyone is on the same page, and is very approachable and accessible with planning and communicating. They are amazing, you will not be disappointed!!

L
Liz

Married on 08/11/2018

You MUST get married with Lisa Love and her band at your reception. Hands down, the best wedding band I have ever seen. I had heard them at our friends wedding a few years ago and I said to myself, ... Read more when I get marred I NEED them at my wedding. 3 years later, Lisa was the second thing we booked (after our venue!). Literally every single guest was out on the dance floor, ALL NIGHT. We ended up with a ton of left over cupcakes because no one wanted to stop dancing! Lisa spent a lot of time with me and my fiance planning out our night, getting the timeline correct, figuring out a set list theme. My husband is from Hawaii, and Lisas band was able to bring their own ukulele from Hawaii to play Somewhere Over the Rainbow for his mother son dance... there was not one dry eye in the room! During their set breaks they play super fun music, and no one leaves the dance floor. Lisa pulled me up on stage and we had a blast singing together. Guests were astounded with the band, I haven't been able to talk to someone without them saying it was the best wedding band they have ever heard. I could go on and on, but seriously, if your considering having music at your wedding, Lisa Love is BY FAR the BEST CHOICE!!! We loved you guys, thank you soooooooo much for giving us the best day of our lives.