Lisa Lytton Photography

Des Moines, IA · View map · Visit website

About Lisa Lytton Photography

Lisa Lytton Photography is a professional wedding photography business that is based out of Des Moines, Iowa. This company is passionate about natural and candid storytelling. They love getting the opportunity to showcase a couple's unique narrative, highlighting their once-in-a-lifetime moments. With over a decade of experience, Lisa Lytton Photography knows how to make images into timeless keepsakes that couples will cherish for years to come.

Lisa Lytton Photography offers a range of services including additional hours, the ability to travel to destinations, and a one-event-per-day policy. They also travel to multiple locations and accommodate both engagement and wedding photo sessions. Clients will also be able to rest easy knowing that this company has liability insurance. Whatever their clients need, Lisa Lytton Photography is pleased to assist in order to produce beautiful, frame-worthy images.

10 Reviews for Lisa Lytton Photography

10 Lisa Lytton Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Ellie Dix

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great Value!

Lisa was absolutely fantastic photographing our wedding! She made sure to meet with us a few months before the wedding so that she knew exactly what we were looking for, and last minute was able to ... Read more find some great locations near out venue to take pictures. She was super speedy in getting our pictures back to us, too! We will cherish them forever! Thanks, Lisa!

Kelly
Kelly Schroeder

Married on 10/06/2018

Lisa is amazing!

Lisa was wonderful to work with! She was patient, kind, and got every picture I wanted on my wedding day. Everyone who has seen our pictures are so impressed with her work. Read more Lisa was wonderful to work with! She was patient, kind, and got every picture I wanted on my wedding day. Everyone who has seen our pictures are so impressed with her work.

K
Kelly G

Married on 09/08/2018

Great candid shots!

We had such a great day with Lisa as our photographer for our wedding in Des Moines. She did such a great job making us feel comfortable and taking great shots! She did great with the posed photos and ... Read more an even better job capturing candid shots that I feel really convey the feeling of the day. We loved our photos and they are such wonderful keepsakes from our wedding! We have several hanging up in our home and it honestly fills me with joy every time I look at them. Thank you, Lisa, for helping us remember one of the best days of our lives!