Hired? Booked

Lisa Maxey

Norman, OK · View map

About Lisa Maxey

With over 15 years of experience, I am confident you will feel like a queen! I am able to do over the top glamour looks as well as classic bridal with my makeup and styling services.

I am also a color educator for Joico. My services include cutting, styling, coloring, makeup, hair extensions, facial waxing, and corrective coloring.

Whatever your vision, let's transform you into the most glamorous version for your wedding.

10 Reviews for Lisa Maxey

10 Lisa Maxey Reviews

A
Alice

Getting married on 11/30/2018

Master stylist. Exceptional makeup artist. Uses quality products. Extremely knowledgeable on the latest and greatest styles and beauty products. Read more Master stylist. Exceptional makeup artist. Uses quality products. Extremely knowledgeable on the latest and greatest styles and beauty products.

U
User7778309

Recently married

I've known lisa personally for over 20 years and she is talented and professional. She always has the best tips and tricks for looking great. Professionally I've been in weddings she's done and ... Read more everyone always looks perfect and she's worth every penny.

V
Vicki

Married on 02/14/2018

Lisa is a very talented individual. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for a photo shoot. The photos came out amazing and got published in a magazine. She is sweet and professional. I highly ... Read more recommend her, she will make you feel confident.