Lisa Michelle Wedding & Event Design

Bronx, NY · View map

About Lisa Michelle Wedding & Event Design

Lisa Michelle Wedding & Event Design is a Premiere Wedding Consulting • Event Design & Planning firm servicing the State of New York and destinations beyond.

Our Purpose is to provide custom design services with infusion of our client's personalities, style and our creativity to produce signature events.

Contact Us at hello@LisaMichellewed.com

646.225.0324

3 Reviews for Lisa Michelle Wedding & Event Design

3 Lisa Michelle Wedding & Event Design Reviews

H
homie

Married on 08/28/2009

Lisa provided outstanding service for my recent wedding (August 2009). She helped keep the groom and I cool, calm and collected, in spite of things not going perfectly. If it were not for Lisa being ... Read more there to ensure that our day ran smoothly, it would not have been as enjoyable as it was. As a result of the fine job she did, one of my in-laws would like to use Lisa's services for her daughter's graduation party next year. I highly recommend Lisa Michelle Event Planner for any stage of wedding or party planning. Not to be forgotten is the surpassing work Lisa has done in creating memorable keepsakes. Thanks again Lisa for all you've done for my family and I over the years and we look forward to working with you for many more years to come!

L
Shirley

Married on 05/19/2008

The flowers were great and beautiful. Everyone that saw them were amazed how beautiful they were. The flowers are the most beautiful keepsake that I ever had. I will cherish them forever. Read more The flowers were great and beautiful. Everyone that saw them were amazed how beautiful they were. The flowers are the most beautiful keepsake that I ever had. I will cherish them forever.

M
Maxine

Married on 07/30/2008

Lisa was the best thing that happened to me during this time.... Thanks again Lisa Read more Lisa was the best thing that happened to me during this time....thanks again Lisa

Lisa Michelle Wedding & Event Design FAQ