Lisa Nicolosi Photography

Babylon, NY · View map

About Lisa Nicolosi Photography

My Photographic Philosophy:

My father was a NYC firefighter and when I was a child I remember him instructing me as to what I should do if there ever was a fire in our house…

The thought of that happening got me thinking….

I asked my mother, “If you could only save one “thing” from our house what would it be?”

My Mom replied, “Our family photos.”

I learned at a very young age, that photographs of the ones we love should be cherished just as much as the people that are in them.

Life is ever changing and very precious…It is my desire to create photographs for my clients that bring these fleeting moments to a standstill.

________________________________

If you are looking for romantic and natural wedding photography with an artful eye for moments, please contact me ; I would love the honor of preserving your special day.

13 Reviews for Lisa Nicolosi Photography

13 Lisa Nicolosi Photography Reviews

Hailey
Hailey Brooks

Getting married on 07/05/2020

Truly Amazing

How we would describe Lisa: Incredible, organized, creative, attentive listener, and such an absolute JOY to be around. Honestly, it's hard to put into words how much we love her. And who could forget ... Read more her assistant, Frank, who brought the jokes and made sure we stayed true to the timeline. The partnership between the two of them is incomparable and made my surprise engagement shoot so incredibly enjoyable and full of laughs. My fiance reached out to Lisa to plan our destination engagement and the two stayed in contact the whole time to plan the event, leaving me completely oblivious and totally blissed out when the day came to fruition. Lisa came prepared with suggestions of where/what to photograph and my fiance and I dove right in with an open mind. I am so glad we did because the photos turned out to be breathtaking! We will absolutely without a doubt be hiring Lisa to take our wedding photos. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else! XO Hailey & Damian

K
Krista Prendergast

Married on 06/15/2019

Magical, Bride Krista and Groom Chris

Lisa and her assistant Frank are simply AMAZING! Lisa is really are more than a photographer. From the beginning through to the end she offered endless support, advice and guidance... Something I was ... Read more not expecting from a photographer. The first time I spoke to Lisa on the phone I knew she was going to be the one to photograph my wedding day. On the day itself we felt in safe hands and it was like having a friend there with you! Her experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives! We cannot wait to get our first round of photos but if they are anything like our engagement shoot than I know that we will be more than happy with the results. Lisa is seriously talented and genuinely loves what she does and that shows through her photography! If you’re thinking about booking her for your wedding, DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed! She has captured memories we will cherish forever and we are so pleased to have chosen her for out dream Shelter Island wedding.

Jennifer
Jennifer L

Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and creative! She captured the most important day of my life so beautifully!

Lisa was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always available to answer my questions and truly took the time to understand what style photos I was looking for. She made what I thought would be ... Read more a stressful and hectic day so relaxing! Lisa was so organized and kept to a timeline especially when it came to getting through all the family portraits. Our photos came out amazing and we've received so many compliments on them!! We couldn't be happier!