Lisa Pierce Events

Miami Beach, FL · View map

About Lisa Pierce Events

Wedding Planning by Lisa Pierce Events

Wedding Planning is our Passion! Planning, creating, and executing is only a part of what our definition of a wedding planner is. It is also about providing a level of Event Service like no other in a warm and happy environment.

We care about our clients and their best interests. We are real, and get so excited about planning weddings and bringing our clients vision to life.

5 Reviews for Lisa Pierce Events

5 Lisa Pierce Events Reviews

Olgui
Olgui Sperling Lowell

Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Party Planner!

I am still on cloud 9 after my son's wedding last weekend, and cannot thank Lisa Pierce enough for all her hard work in front of, and behind the scenes, to include the wedding day. What makes Lisa ... Read more unique is that she truly cares, and treats each party and each client as it if were her own event. From making sure that every contract was in place, to going over every single detail from music to décor to catering, Lisa is on top of her game. I don't know how she does it, but the woman is the "Energizer Bunny"! Aside from the fact that she went to the venue where the wedding took place 5 das in a row the week of, and sat with every single vendor involved in the party to go over the to do lists, Lisa went above and beyond her duty call. She took it upon herself to find Kosher Vermouth, and went in and out of liquor stores, on her own, for five days straight! She ran out of the party to get extra ear plugs for the guests who felt the music was too loud. She was about to get my other son suspenders at the mall because he kept complaining his pants were falling off! At the end, she settled for a hook that worked quite nicely. She got eyelash glue to help my mother with one of the lashes that were coming off. She insisted in getting the bride and groom their favorite drinks, and made sure they always had what they needed throughout the night. She kept refreshing my lipstick to look sharp in pictures, and was incredible attentive to all our needs, from making sure we had water at all times, to every last detail imaginable. Lisa, you are one of the sweetest and most giving people I know, aside from talented and with an incredible eye for detail. Thank so much for helping us ion making the wedding of our firstborn such a joyous occasion. We could not have done it without you!!! The Lowell family:)

Jeffrey
Jeffrey Meral

Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect experience and more!

We used Lisa on our daughters wedding 6/15/2019. She was amazing. Went far beyond what we expected. From the very start, she helped with Vendors. She helped with all the details you never think about. ... Read more The day of the wedding, she plus her assistant took care of everything. I had no idea how many things had to be looked after. She even gave us written out thank you cards for the tips. There was nothing she did not handle. Lisa saved the day. Best experience we could have asked for. I would absolutely recommend her 100 percent.

E
Emma Peysakhovich

Married on 01/10/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Lisa is absolutely fantastic! She is So kind and hard working and creative! She made me feel like my wedding was the only event she was planning even though i know she had many more! She took all the ... Read more stress away and made it so i could enjoy my big day and made my wedding day an absolute fairytale. She found all the right vendors for what i wanted. I can not wait to find another event to use her for. She is the best planner ive ever worked with.