Lisa Pleasant Events

Charlotte, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Lisa Pleasant Events

Lisa Pleasant Events is a wedding planning business based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Lisa and her team strive to organize events that are as stress-free and picture-perfect as possible. They believe in keeping the lines of communication open at all times, and are always just a phone call, text, or email away from answering any questions. Truly having their clients wishes and best interest at heart, they aim to be a partner in addition to a wedding planner.

Recognizing each couple needs at least a little hand-holding during the wedding planning process, Lisa Pleasant Events offers full and partial planning, with as much or as little assistance as required. They can plan wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, focusing on budget analysis, event design, to-do lists, vendor referrals, and creating realistic timelines. The types of weddings they are able to plan include:

• Civil

Featured
Kristina Kania

Married on 09/22/2018

Look no further...

Lisa is a dream come true in the event planning and coordinating world! My (now) husband and I contacted her when we were beginning our wedding planning. From the very beginning, Lisa has been ... Read more incredibly responsive, organized, patient, creative, and caring. She made wedding planning as stress-free as possible for us. She is one of the most connected, well-known, and respected people in the wedding world. Lisa provides you with amazing vendors to choose from that fit your budget and goals. She not only coordinated with vendors, but she also effectively communicated with our family and wedding guests to make sure that everyone was informed and enjoying themselves. We joke, but we almost wish we could get married again just so we can have her plan it for us. She genuinely cares that you are happy and feel supported. Look no further when planning an important event!

User4403051

Recently married

We got married this July, and in the beginning we had no idea where to start, or what we were doing. Lisa showed us where to begin (with our budget), directed us to the right vendors based on our ... Read more tastes, and one by one booked our vendors in the order they needed to be booked. By the end she told me that she had almost 80 emails back and forth between our awesome caterer and herself, and even more with the florist and a couple of others!!! If I had had to deal with 80 emails with catering alone, much less with flowers, I think I would have called the wedding off. But with Lisa, I only saw about 3-4 emails for that caterer, maybe 4-5 with the florist, etc. And that was just one of MANY departments in which Lisa was able save me tons of stress. On the day of my wedding, there were a couple of glitches that I found out about just recently that I had NO idea had happened on the day - thank God for Lisa!! She fixed everything before I could have even noticed it (as I found out later). Thank you, Lisa, for going above and beyond in so many ways. I really don't know how anyone plans a wedding without you!!

J
Julie

Married on 11/03/2018

I can't recommend Ande enough!!

The best wedding planning decision we made was to hire Ande at Lisa Pleasant Events! She is so organized and made sure that our day was completely stress free. Ande took on every task that I was ... Read more dreading - creating a timeline, seating chart, checking in with vendors the week of, and the set up and break down of everything the day of. I was able to enjoy our wedding day from start to finish without having to worry about a single thing. She was absolutely amazing! I can't recommend Ande enough!!