Lisa Silva Photography

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL · View map

About Lisa Silva Photography

Lisa Silva is an award winning international fine art wedding photographer. Based in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, she travels the world chasing light, documenting love, and capturing beauty. Her photography generates many opportunities for exciting experiences and she creates cherished friendships along the way.

She strives to compose timeless, romantic, and luminous images that evoke a warm response. When documenting a wedding, Lisa uses her imagery to tell the story of the day both visually and emotionally. Strongly influenced by fashion and editorial photography, she is very detail oriented and loves capturing all of the extra little touches that make the day unique.

Lisa graduated from the University of North Florida in 2011, where she earned a Bachelors of Fine Arts degree with a Concentration in Photography. Her work has been featured by Martha Stewart Weddings, Belle Lumerie, The Huffington Post, The Daily Mail, Hochzeitsguide, Embrace Magazine, Southern Bride Magazine, Wedding Chicks and more. She has photographed runway shows and events for New York Bridal Fashion Week, as well as campaigns and look books for various bridal designers. Her medium of choice is film for its timeless aesthetic. The most rewarding part of her job is bringing happiness to her clients and creating art and heirlooms that will be cherished for a lifetime.

34 Reviews for Lisa Silva Photography

34 Lisa Silva Photography Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 02/16/2019

We have used Lisa for many special occasions and she was a pleasure to work with. The money spent was well worth having her capture the special moments in our lives! Read more We have used Lisa for many special occasions and she was a pleasure to work with. The money spent was well worth having her capture the special moments in our lives!

G
Gabrielle Sponaugle

Married on 12/04/2018

A gem of a photographer

Being a premiere wedding and event venue we have worked with so many photographers. I can safely say that Lisa stands out among the majority! She is a gem and so talented. Her use of light, venue ... Read more space, and the people them self are extraordinary. She is a great communicator, encourager, and is able to infuse such an incredible amount of love and quality into the photos she captures. We only work with the best and she is the BEST! Very professional and fun! You will feel like your are best friends with her by the end of the day! If you want your big day to be captured in the most illuminating and beautiful way possible we highly recommend her services!

User7082860

2+ years ago

Lisa shot my bridals and my wedding! I am in love with all of our beautiful pictures! Good photography is definitely an investment, but trust me when I say she's more then worth it! Read more Lisa shot my bridals and my wedding!! I am in love with all of our beautiful pictures!! Good photography is definitely an investment, but trust me when I say she's more then worth it!!