Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

Pleasanton, CA · View map

About Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

www.lisatellerbeauty.com

I love Beauty + I love love. I love hearing my brides' stories of how they met their fiancés and getting to know my clients. I love laughing and making people laugh. I love helping my clients feel beautiful and confident while supporting and cheering them on like old friends. And I love being a part of not only their wedding day, but also their journey and love story.

My style has an effortless California girl feel with a modern, romantic, and elevated beauty forward twist. I specialize in natural, enhancing beauty that lets your inner glow shine through! I love creating makeup and hair looks that will not only compliment the rest of your wedding details but is unique and designed specifically with each bride's personal style in mind! With 9 years of experience in makeup and the wedding industry, a love for all things beauty, & an appreciation for great skin care and good pampering vibes on your wedding day, I've been able to create a unique beauty experience for my brides & their favorite ladies!

In addition to working in the bridal industry, I am also agency represented in San Francisco and do makeup and hair on-set for advertising/marketing campaigns, commercials, and corporate shoots. Some of my commercial clients I have worked with include Citibank, American Airlines, ESPN, Samsung, Google, etc. I love being able to merge these different worlds and bring my on-set experience, skillset, and attention to detail to my brides on their wedding day!

I'm based in the East Bay Area and am a preferred vendor with many venues and vendors in Pleasanton, Livermore, Sunol, San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, etc but also frequently travel to service other weddings outside of this area!

Please visit the website for additional information. (Updated website launching soon) www.lisatellerbeauty.com

Congratulations and warmest wishes to you and your fiancé!

Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

41 Reviews for Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist

41 Lisa Teller | Makeup Artist Reviews

K
Katherine

Married on 06/01/2019

Simply the Best!

I feel so lucky to to have had Lisa Teller and her assistant work with me and my ladies on my wedding day! Lisa is incredibly talented, has great energy and super prompt with communication. She ... Read more listens and asks questions about venue, dress and bridesmaids colors knew exactly what I wanted - a true professional! Cannot say enough great things about Lisa!

C
Catherine

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding makeup was perfect!

Lisa did an amazing job with my wedding makeup! I really appreciated her expertise and friendly demeanor during the trial and the day of. She exceeded my expectations and gave me the natural look I ... Read more was hoping for (but enhanced it perfectly). She also did makeup for my bridesmaids and everyone was happy with the results! Lisa was open to our feedback, but we trusted her opinion and experience to get the job done right. The makeup stayed on perfectly for hours and I felt confident all day. I highly recommend her and would hire her again for future occasions.

I
Isabella

Married on 11/03/2018

Made us divine in record time

Lisa was so great to work with. I'm not a big makeup person and neither were any of my bridesmaids, so we kind of let Lisa take the lead and it turned out great. She came to us in our hotel room and ... Read more worked with the area we gave her. it was a very relaxed and fun morning, very low stress. The makeup did its job and lasted the whole day with no touchups, which i made clear i would not be doing so she planned accordingly. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.