Lisa West Photography

West Mifflin, PA · View map · Visit website

About Lisa West Photography

Lisa West Photography is a wedding business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Lisa West, the founder of the company, specializes in contemporary wedding portraiture, family sessions, senior photoshoots, and professional pet photography. She utilizes a combination of contemporary and classic styles while documenting celebrations of love. Lisa captures both candid, fleeting moments and posed portraits in order to present couples with a collection of images that fully encompasses the events of their special day.

Lisa West Photography offers pre-designed wedding collections as well as the option for couples to craft a custom-tailored package. Lisa's standard package is comprised of two photographers, a multiple-location session, proofs, and high-resolution images in a digital file format. Lisa operates her business under a one-event-per-day policy in order to ensure that each client receives her full and utmost attention. In addition to receiving their images in the aforementioned format, couples can obtain albums, canvases, prints, matted prints, and flush mounts from the company. Lisa can also produce save-the-dates and thank-you cards in order for couples to distribute personalized stationery to their guests. Moreover, the following amenities are available through the company:

• Additional hours of coverage

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 09/30/2017

Lisa was so so easy and pleasant to work with from the very beginning of our planning process. She was professional at our first meeting; she brought samples of her work and forms that she uses to ... Read more give you a preview of her planning. Lisa immediately asked us our style (candid, formal, etc.) and stuck to it on our big day. Throughout the planning process, she responded VERY quickly, which I personally appreciate more than ever, and always answered every part of my email. She reviewed the timeline of the entire wedding weekend, from the time the girls began getting ready to the end of the reception. This did not only help plan for pictures, but it in turn helped us as the couple work out final logistics of the wedding. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she attends rehearsals, giving her a chance to check out the venue and preview photo opps, spend time with the wedding party and families, and also made for some great additional shots. Lisa made a point to check in with us often, which was kind and relieving to know that she is on the ball. The day of, she had an exact agenda in mind for pictures and kept the pace moving while also allowing for our own ideas and preferences to happen. We just recently received our USB of our pictures in a very timely manner and they are GORGEOUS. We could tell we would like them from the immediate feedback she gave us as she took the photos. (After taking a few, she would check them out on her camera and express how great they looked, complimenting us and telling us how excited she is for us to see them—suspenseful, but reassuring!) I have already made a book for both of our moms and have gotten so many compliments on how they turned out. The credit all goes to Lisa! She is worth every penny, and photographs are not something to go cheap on for your wedding.

Elyse
Elyse Wiedemann

Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful forever memories

Lisa did a wonderful job capturing the most important memories from our wedding day with the end result of the most beautiful photos. She was so easy to communicate with, very receptive to our needs ... Read more and provided us with a beautiful end product that we will have forever. I would highly recommend Lisa for any of your future photography needs!

S
Shelley Lynn

Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent Photographer!

Lisa West and her team did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She is not only the sweetest person to work with, but is so talented! She has a wonderful gift of being discreet and capturing ... Read more every moment beautifully. I absolutely loved my wedding pictures! I get so many compliments from my family and friends on my wedding album and all the pictures she captured all day. She even came to our wedding rehearsal to meet our family and take family pictures before the wedding. I have already recommended her to my family and friends.