Lisa Wotkowicz Photography

Hampton Falls, NH · View map · Visit website

About Lisa Wotkowicz Photography

Lisa Wotkowicz Photography is a photography business based in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire. The owner, Lisa Wotkowicz, is an experienced wedding, event, lifestyle, and portrait photographer. She strives to capture true and unscripted human emotion, as well as deliver classic imagery that is handcrafted to be treasured for years to come. In addition to the Seacoast, this photographer also provides her services to all of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine. Farther travel and destination weddings are available upon request and consideration.

At Lisa Wotkowicz Photography, Lisa specializes in documentary-style photography and always wants her clients to feel comfortable to be themselves in front of her camera lens. Lisa strives to create organic photographs and unexpected composition for all her clients. Lisa Wotkowicz Photography offers a variety of photography services, including fine art prints, a web gallery for easy ordering, and heirloom quality wedding albums.

15 Reviews for Lisa Wotkowicz Photography

15 Lisa Wotkowicz Photography Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 06/09/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Lisa and Erin! They captured wonderful moments during my wedding and reception. Not only were they professional but they made me and my husband completely ... Read more comfortable with their good humor and ability to be flexible! Lisa was super organized and captured all the group/family formals in such a timely manner! Not only did they make sure they captured requested moments but they made everyone feel super comfortable in front of the camera! Our photos are absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted!!!

A
Abigail Webb

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Engagement Session

Lisa is great to work with! She is personable and very talented. My fiancé and I were nervous about taking engagement photos. However, Lisa made us feel comfortable and the experience was enjoyable. ... Read more enjoyable. We are looking forward to working with her on our wedding day.

Amy
Amy Thomas

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Amazing & Kind Photographer

Since our first conversation Lisa has been so kind and helpful. My fiancé and I have never been big into having our pictures taken, so given that this is such an important time in our lives we wanted ... Read more to make sure that we found a photographer that was not only great at what they do but would make us feel comfortable. Lisa did just that. Leading up to our engagement shoot she answered every single one of my questions (I had a lot) in a timely manner (most of the time almost immediately). The day of shoot, Lisa was already on site when we arrived and ready to go. She was extremely professional and guided us through the entire process. Our engagement pictures came out so amazing and we couldn’t be happier with our choice in photographer. We are very excited to work with Lisa again this September at our wedding!