Lisa's Rum Cake

Gilbert, AZ · View map

About Lisa's Rum Cake

Specializing solely in cakes and slices for every occasion. Together, Lisa and family handcraft Italian custard-filled cakes frosted in a signature Italian whipped cream, in over 70 flavors. We believe every cake should look AND taste amazing! Want the look of fondant or buttercream? No problem. Need an emergency tiered wedding cake? We can help with that, too! Our high-tech cake factory allows us to make fresh cakes within hours of pick-up/delivery. Let us make your wedding unforgettable with a cake unlike any other.

13 Reviews for Lisa's Rum Cake

13 Lisa's Rum Cake Reviews

H
Haley

Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you Lias and Maddison took my wedding cake vision and made it a reality! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better for the cake. Don't spend ... Read more another minute looking into someone else to do your cake (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

L
Laura

Married on 04/30/2016

Lisa and her daughter were AMAZING! My cake was delicious and delivered to my venue. My wedding guests could not stop raving about how wonderful my cake was! Lisa was above and beyond and her customer ... Read more service was second to none. She even gave me numbers to my florist, photographer and seamstress! You have won me over and will definitely be using her for future events. Thank you Lisa!!

K
Katie

Married on 12/12/2015

We loved our wedding cake from Lisa! I am a big foodie, so wedding cake was a pretty important decision. We loved her cakes so much we decided to have little slices of cakes included as gifts for our ... Read more guests. Everyone at the wedding told us how much they loved the cake and how thankful they were to bring a slice home :) I'd recommend Lisa's Rum Cakes to anyone planning a wedding who loves good dessert.