Lissette Ayala Photography

San Juan, PR · View map

About Lissette Ayala Photography

Lissette Ayala Photography is a wedding photography and videography company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Their goal is to capture every big moment and special detail of your wedding day so that you can preserve each moment and cherish them for years to come!

Lissette Ayala Photography offers many services to document your momentous occasion. The wedding photography and videography services they provide for your big day include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images and high-def video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow and montage
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Lissette Ayala Photography also provides many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories. The wedding photography and videography items they offer include:

• Albums

T
Teresa

Married on 06/02/2019

Excelente servicio

Excelente experiencia con lissette ayala, me encanto su trabajo la calidad y su estilo de fotos me encanto la recomiendo y el trato con nosotros fue excelenteno me canso de decirlo lissette es ... Read more excelenteeee

Y
Yara

Married on 04/21/2019

Excelente Fotografa y Videografa

Me encanto el trato del equipo de trabajo de lissette mis fotos son bellas y el video hermoso gracias lissette por por un trabajo de excelencia recomendada. Read more Me encanto el trato del equipo de trabajo de lissette mis fotos son bellas y el video hermoso gracias lissette por por un trabajo de excelencia recomendada.

H
Hanna

Married on 03/31/2019

She is the best

The best decision I made for planning my wedding hire Lissette I like your work they exceeded all my expectations. Read more The best decision I made for planning my wedding hire Lissette I like your work they exceeded all my expectations.