Lissette Ayala Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Lissette Ayala Photography

Lissette Ayala Photography is a wedding photography and videography company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Their goal is to capture every big moment and special detail of your wedding day so that you can preserve each moment and cherish them for years to come!

Lissette Ayala Photography offers many services to document your momentous occasion. The wedding photography and videography services they provide for your big day include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-res images and high-def video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Save the date
  • Slideshow and montage
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Lissette Ayala Photography also provides many ways to preserve your treasured wedding memories. The wedding photography and videography items they offer include:

• Albums

K
Keyla

Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Service

I love your work excellent service of photos and Video we are very happy the treatment the kindness of Lissette make the difference i recommend. Read more I love your work excellent service of photos and Video we are very happy the treatment the kindness of Lissette make the difference i recommend.

J
Jazmarie

Married on 08/04/2018

I love all The Picture of my wedding and my love story recommended 100% Read more I love all The Picture of my wedding and my love story recommended 100%

D
Debise

Married on 06/24/2018

No me arrepiento de contratarla para el día más especial de mi vida. Gracias a ella pude complementar Mi Boda. Muy Profecional y creativa sobre todas las cosas. Gracias Lissette por tu gran trabajo. ... Read more 100% recomendada. ❤️