LISTE Makeup

Ridgefield, CT · View map

About LISTE Makeup

LISTE Makeup provides services throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Rockland county as well as Connecticut including Litchfield, Fairfield, Hartford and New Haven county

7 Reviews for LISTE Makeup

7 LISTE Makeup Reviews

I
Iris

Married on 04/27/2013

Lisa was simply amazing. She was very responsive and was always punctual. All her services are on-site, which was great. She was extremely flexible - my family is a tough crowd and they were ... Read more immediately drawn to her as she was very flexible and listened to their concerns. I booked her on the spot after my makeup trial. On the day of the wedding, she came right on time and did the makeup for not only myself, but also for my bridal party and my mother. My bridal party comes from a variety of backgrounds with various skin tones and complexions and she was able to make all of us look gorgeous. Most of all, no one looked like they had a full face of makeup on because Lisa knew how to make them look naturally pretty. She made us look like the more beautiful version of ourselves....thanks Lisa!

User2630562

2+ years ago

Lisa did a fantastic job on the makeup for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids. She was professional, sweet and patient. We all looked fabulous! I absolutely adored the look she gave me. I highly ... Read more recommend Liste Makeup's services for any bride or for anyone who wants to look fantastic for a special occasion.

B
Betsy

Married on 04/23/2011

Lisa was amazing. She was fabulous during the consultation--really listened to me, and created the exact look I wanted! I'm not a huge makeup person, and I couldn't believe how natural she made me ... Read more look. On my wedding day she was very professional, and I could not have asked for more perfect makeup...the pictures came out amazing. She also did the makeup for several other family members/friends, and all were raving about it. She truly has a talent and I recommend her for any occasion.