Little Black Dress Paperie

Morristown, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Little Black Dress Paperie

Little Black Dress Paperie offers couture wedding invitation designs in Morristown, New Jersey. Their elegant and unique offerings are perfectly designed for the discerning, upscale client. Sophisticated embellishments such as crystals, pearls, silks, and satins set the tone on these one-of-a-kind creations. The designers at Little Black Dress Paperie will work with you to create stunning pieces that are inspired by you and which you will cherish always.

This studio specializes in bespoke, luxury stationery your guests will delight in receiving. They offer a wide range of products made from the finest materials, including invitations, place cards, menus and programs, among others. Services include but are not limited to:

• Addressing

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 06/21/2015

Little Black Dress Paperie were amazing! They made the perfect invitations for my Cuban and Indian fusion wedding! When I ever had a question or second thought about something they were very prompt ... Read more and helped me in every way. We have had so many compliments on our wedding invitations and I am so happy and thankful for their professionalism and work! Thank you guys !

Sherry
Sherry K

Getting married on 05/06/2021

Great Experience!

Amazing experience with Patti and Christine at Little Black Dress. Would highly recommend them for any invitations/corresponding products, but they hit it out of the ballpark for wedding invitations! ... Read more invitations!!

D
Danielle

Married on 06/15/2019

Elegance Perfected

Coming into this process, I had very little idea of what I wanted for wedding invitations, besides something classic and elegant. This wasn't an area that I had prior experience in, and I could see ... Read more how purchasing invitations could quickly become overwhelming! Walking into LBDP, it's hard to not be immediately impressed at all of the beautiful samples lining the walls. I appreciate that I was given a few minutes to just walk around with these samples and start to form ideas of what I was looking for. Patty was so helpful throughout the process and walked me through all of the details that ultimately went into making our dream wedding invitations. Patty always responded to my emails what seemed like immediately! When the finished product came in, I was so pleased with the quality and how my vision came out. Thank you Patty and LBDP for the most beautiful and elegant wedding invites. We have received so many compliments since sending them out!