Little Fang Photo

Manchester, NH · View map · Visit website

About Little Fang Photo

Little Fang Photo is a Manchester, New Hampshire-based photography company that specializes in its creative and honest wedding photography and other photographic sessions. Adam and Lindsey are the owners and talented lead photographers of Little Fang Photo. They take a different perspective to the images the capture by molding their style to completely capture your style, staying true to you and the love you share with your spouse. They are here to meet your comfort level and overall expectations for your wedding day to ensure you have memories that will last a lifetime!

Little Fang Photo has a variety of photography services to meet the needs of each and every couple they work with. Liability insurance can be provided to wedding couples by Little Fang Photo. Their most popular photography package includes:

• One event per day

C
Featured
Cara

Married on 07/15/2018

I'd get married again for these photos/Adam & Lindsey!

If it made any sense at all to throw another wedding just to spend time with Adam and Lindsey again, and have them capture one of the best days of our lives -- we'd do it in a heartbeat! While I was ... Read more initially drawn to LFP for their style, I knew I was in warm and caring hands when I first spoke with Lindsey on the phone to learn more about their process. Immediately after hanging up with her, I already knew that I wanted to entrust the photography of my wedding day with her, and my instincts were on point. With a bridal party of 20+ members, large families, and a mess of getting ready situations, I had been feeling the stress of my day and was sure that we were way behind schedule. Yet, I was pleasantly surprised and relieved to discover that Adam and Lindsey managed to keep us on schedule when we got into Adam's car to head off and take first look pictures before our ceremony. They were so calm, warm, cool, and creative -- all while keeping us moving right along, and I couldn't even tell! Lindsey and Adam are just the right amount of present and available while simultaneously invisible and behind the scenes. I have no idea when they both disappeared to photograph so many of the tiny details because I always sensed them around capturing our moments, yet there were these sweet photographs of things I hadn't even noticed! My family commented, throughout the day, how impressed they were with our photographers for working non stop and being so kind to everyone. I wasn't quite sure what to expect in terms of how long it would take to receive the wedding photos, but I had a feeling it might be a little longer than usual since I know LFP does a fair amount of post editing (something I was drawn to), and the reviews here reflected it might take ~6 months, but the wait is well worth it. I can only agree with everyone else! It took about 7 months to receive our photos - but there are thousands of them and they are all fantastic - the challenge actually comes with choosing which ones to print or showcase, because each one is worthy! And I have to also take a moment to acknowledge the fact that I had a ri.dic.u.lous tan line from running in a sports bra, one that I had given up on trying to fix before the wedding in my strapless dress. I did NOT expect for Lindsey and Adam to edit out my tan line in my wedding photos as that would be ridiculously tedious, yet they took the time to do so. I cannot recommend Linsey and Adam enough. They are awesome, amazing, professional, and inspiring (check out their IG :) )!

User6754445

2+ years ago

Coordinated a long day and cAptured Amazing moments Read more Coordinated a long day and cAptured Amazing moments

J
Jessica

Married on 08/07/2016

Choosing Little Fang Photography for our wedding this last summer was one of the best decisions my partner and I have ever made! This team is beyond talented and have such a gift for making the day so ... Read more special and personalized. Not only did my partner and I love the experience, but even our guests commented on how amazing the photographers had been! It is rare to find such a team of beauty, talent and expertise! We LOVE Little Fang!!