Little Gardens

Lawrenceville, GA · View map · Visit website

About Little Gardens

Little Gardens is an elegant mansion wedding venue located in Lawrenceville, Georgia waiting for your next special event. This venue boasts beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities that will create a truly romantic atmosphere. Little Gardens is a premier venue in the state of Georgia and is waiting to make your wedding day something truly special.

Facilities and Capacity
This colonial-style venue has three stunning event spaces that will increase the euphoria you feel as you celebrate your new life with friends and family. Host your outdoor ceremony immersed in the lush garden, featuring a waterfall koi pond and a lovely garden bridge. Dance the night away in their contemporary ballroom, sporting wooden floors and plenty of space.

Little Gardens is a full-service venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Choose from a variety of serving styles for your event, including buffet, family style, hors d’oeuvres, plated and stations. Cuisine is offered in the following styles:

• American

L
Featured
Lisa

Married on 08/04/2018

Little Gardens BEYOND exceeded our expectations. The event planner, Jennifer, was a delight to work with and was always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our day was perfect. We visited over ... Read more 10 venues before going to Little Gardens and in our first visit there we knew it was exactly what we wanted. It is a perfect plantation wedding spot with a beautiful waterfall that makes it so romantic. If you want a beautiful wedding venue and an amazing staff to work with, dont look any further!!!!!

T
Talorey

Getting married on 03/20/2020

Unbelievable

The Vendor is so professional and very friendly. Read more The Vendor is so professional and very friendly.

Avery
Avery

Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful, stress-free garden wedding venue!

I LOVED Little Gardens for my wedding day! I fell in love with the venue for the beautiful gardens, the way the space flows, and how lovely the white mansion is. The people that work there were very ... Read more kind and patient. Any question I had was answered promptly and professionally, and they had no trouble altering the plan with any changes that I wanted throughout the planning process. They worked with me on both my vision and my budget, allowing me to create a wedding that suited my groom and I without breaking the bank. They made me feel much less stressed than I could have been since they coordinated the food, drinks, and decor themselves- I just had to choose what I wanted, and they did the rest! We also had a fusion wedding, which was more challenging to plan for, but Little Gardens was able to help us combine the traditions from both of our families to create a wedding that everyone was happy with. My wedding day was incredibly free of stress- my wedding director, Victoria, was there for every moment to make sure that things went smoothly. She even kept appearing with glasses of water as soon as I thought I might be thirsty! We had a fantastic experience at Little Gardens and would absolutely recommend this venue to any and all who want to get married in a stress-free, beautiful garden setting.