Little Hill Floral Designs

Westminster, California · View map

About Little Hill Floral Designs

Little Hill Floral Designs is a florist in Westminster, California. Owner Jenni Hill has been mastering her skills since age 17, and working as a florist for over 12 years now. Her experience and passion allow her to create beautiful, unique arrangements for any budget and vision. Jenni with Little Hill Floral Designs offers attention and devotion to each and every arrangement she makes, to ensure a wonderful experience for all of her clients.

Little Hill Floral Designs uses only the highest quality products to create the arrangements for every event they service. Arrangements can be made in a variety of styles, such as classic, modern, rustic, glamorous, romantic, and vintage. No matter your vision, you are sure to get an arrangement that matches your unique style and theme. You can get setup, delivery, and cleanup assistance, along with samples, consultations, and event venue visits, to complete the entire experience with Little Hill Floral Design. The list of arrangements that you are able to get with Little Hill Floral Designs includes:

• Aisle decor

56 Little Hill Floral Designs Reviews

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 08/04/2018

Jenni and Little Hill are a dream to work with. I have EXPENSIVE taste in flowers, and I didn't think it would be possible to fully execute my vision on my budget. However, Jenni listened to exactly ... Read more what I wanted. At the end of our consultation, I was more emotional even than when I found my dress because Jenni so clearly got me and how I wanted our wedding to look and feel. The day of, Jenni created the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen in my entire life (I might be slightly biased, but still). There is a reason that Jenni and Little Hill have such amazing reviews-- they are the BEST!

E
Emily

Married on 06/23/2018

Had a wonderful experience working with Little Hill Floral and Jenni. I was completely lost when I started picking out my arrangements and she ended up creating the most beautiful bouquets and ... Read more centerpieces that far exceeded my expectations. She's a mind reader! The flowers were a wonderful highlight of my wedding and I can't recommend this company enough. Great job and thank you Jenni!!

J
Janice

Married on 06/16/2018

Jenni and her crew are amazing. I had a really good meeting with Jenni during planning, and they did a great job of executing during the event. Photos speak for themselves. Jenni and her crew ... Read more executed the plan exactly as anticipated, perfectly on time, no problems. Our ceremony setup was just as we wanted. It was really beautiful and we were so happy with how everything looked. They even went the extra mile of bringing in some of our ceremony pampas grass and decorating in front of our sweetheart table with it, even though I told them they didn’t have to because it would be too hard since dried pampas grass is so fragile. The dream florist, truly.