Little Josh Productions

Gallatin, TN · View map

About Little Josh Productions

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! We would more than love to capture and share in your Big Day!

We love films and making films, especially of amazing couples' Big Days. Our team has over 10 years of filmmaking experience, from music videos to short films. This is what we are passionate about! We have fun and want you to have fun working with us!

Consider a LJP film as a way to tell and share your story. We specialize in wedding videography in the Nashville area. We also travel...we have been to England, Costa Rica, San Diego, Joshua Tree, Cape Cod and many more amazing locations! Contact Josh at josh@littlejosh.com for more info. Also, please visit our website, www.littlejosh.com, to see more wedding films and learn more about each wedding collection.

Thank you so much for taking a moment during this busy time to visit our page!

38 Reviews for Little Josh Productions

38 Little Josh Productions Reviews

Amber
Amber

Married on 02/16/2019

The Best You Will Find!

When it came to hiring vendors for our wedding, Josh was the very first one I reached out to. I knew several people who had used Josh for their wedding and the quality and detail in their wedding ... Read more videos was unbelievable. He was able to capture every detail of our intimate wedding while not being intrusive. We received our video a week after our wedding and were instantly flooded with the emotions from that day. Our wedding video is one of my favorite parts of our wedding and I have enjoyed sharing it with all of our friends and family!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/08/2018

I was one of those brides that was undecided about a videographer until the very last minute and am so glad we went through with it. Unfortunately we booked LJP late so Josh himself was not available ... Read more but I can assure you he did everything he could to reach out to some of his film buddies to make sure we had videographers we were 100% confident in. I can’t express how much I appreciated that! Our videographer showed up while we were getting ready and was very prompt and flexible the entire day. I cannot say this enough, if your budget allows for it, I definitely recommend getting a videographer — and, even better, LJP! On your wedding day, there will be so many moments you miss (running around, mingling, saying hello to all of your guests, waiting to walk down the aisle, etc) and film is the way to capture and relive some of those memories! We just received our video and it was so special to watch it was newlyweds! Thank you Josh & team!!

H
Holly

Married on 04/08/2017

Josh was such an excellent vendor to work with. He answered all of my questions and was extremely nice. I knew our wedding video would be great just by looking at his previous videos. But, we were ... Read more blown away! His team was excellent and they caught every special moment of our day. These guys are the real deal and worth every penny!