Little Muse Catering and Cakes

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Little Muse Catering and Cakes

Little Muse Catering and Cakes is a professional bakery and catering company located in San Antonio, Texas. They promise to provide endless possibilities for your wedding, and to bring your unique vision to life. In addition to creating delicious wedding cakes, they also specialize in grooms cakes, cupcakes, cake pops and more. Little Muse Catering and Cakes looks forward to sharing in your unforgettable day.

This passionate bakery opened up in 2007, after its owners spent years in the industry and trained at the Cordon Bleu in Austin. They pride themselves on their ability to stay on top of the latest trends, and to fuse those trends into timeless traditions to create a one-of-a-kind creation for every occasion. For your wedding cake, you can select from a variety of flavors, fillings and frostings. They also offer infusions such as almond, mint, cinnamon and amaretto, to name a few, that you can add to your cake or icing. Additional services include:

• Consultation
  • Home style cookies
  • Pastries
  • Croquembouche

Other Services
In addition to creating scrumptious cakes and desserts for your wedding, Little Muse Catering and Cakes also specializes in savory catering. Couples can choose from hors d'oeuvres, stations, tapas, a buffet or a plated meal. They specialize in a variety of cuisines, including American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southwestern and Asian, to name a few. Their services include:

• Tables

Featured
Lauren Howell

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing food and service

I can't say enough about Little Muse Catering and Cakes. Given that we had people who had Celiac disease, were gluten-intolerant, lactose-intolerant, vegetarians, vegans, and pescatarians, we ... Read more initially wondered how this all would come together, but Amy and Geno didn't miss a beat, were so accommodating and put together a fantastic menu for our food stations! It was all so delicious! They also made sure my husband and I were never lacking in food nor wine and packed food and dessert for us to go! I highly recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Di55
Dianna

Married on 04/18/2019

Probably the best decision I made for our wedding

This cake was so good! Our guests are still talking about it! Amy is so sweet, we booked her right after we got to taste samples of the cake. We got to serve the top layer of our cake because she will ... Read more bake us a fresh one for our one year anniversary-how awesome is that? We got married in Port Aransas. After researching bakeries around our wedding location and not happy with ANYTHING, I decided I was going to have to get it from San Antonio. When I messaged her, she told me that she does not charge too much extra for travel because she makes a family trip out of it. Most people in San Antonio warned me that there would be extra charges for mileage and me having to book them a place to stay. I was so busy on our wedding day, I did not even get to see her. She set up our cake, making sure everything was perfect and was out, without having to bother me (which would have been totally ok!). It was nice, she did an amazing job!

E
Elise karlowicz

Married on 12/01/2018

Just amazing

Not only were our cakes gorgeous and amazing, they were absolutely delicious. The groom’s Dr. Pepper bottle cap cake was a hit! Amy did an amazing job! Read more Not only were our cakes gorgeous and amazing, they were absolutely delicious. The groom’s Dr. Pepper bottle cap cake was a hit! Amy did an amazing job!