Little Red Hen Floral and More

14 Little Red Hen Floral and More Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 03/04/2017

Little Red Hen Floral and More was everything I was hoping for in a florist! They helped me chose the right flowers for the look I wanted. They gave me special attention every time I was in the store. ... Read more Great customer service and great attention to detail. I was very happy with all the flower arrangements. The process of choosing the wedding invitations was wonderfully simple. Many wedding guests said they were impressed with the invitations. I also used the creative team at Floral and More to design a custom guest book. The guest book was exactly what I hoped it would be. I am very happy with my choice of Little Red Hen Floral and More!

User6419441

2+ years ago

The Little Red Hen was a fantastic choice for us. I was not only ordering bulk flowers for centerpieces we were arranging, but several large arrangements, my bouquet, and the works. These people were ... Read more very professional, accommodating, and CHEAP! I was astonished at how cheap the flowers were but how great the quality was. They gave us a run down on pricing that was concise and detailed and let us know way in advance when there was a flower that they expected would go up in price. Really easy to work with!

N
Natalie

Married on 08/15/2015

SO HELPFUL, PROFESSIONAL, and CARING! I had a very unique request for our wedding flowers. They took the time to meet with us for a couple consultations, and personally dyed our flowers for us ... Read more (because our colors were blue, purple and green)!