Little River Farms

Alpharetta, GA · View map · Visit website

About Little River Farms

Little River Farms is a country ranch and ballroom wedding venue located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This family-owned and -operated venue sits on 80 picturesque acres of land and offers a memorable and tranquil setting for your big day. It is able to host a wide range of wedding-related celebrations, including engagement parties, showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples have a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from for any part of their special day. Host your ceremony under the charming gazebo or use the venue’s other lovely outdoor orchard-style space to say “I do.” Dance the night away in their 5,000-square-foot pavilion, climate controlled and covered for your convenience. In addition, this reception space includes gold Chiavari chairs, custom-built farm tables, and round tables of different sizes. The wedding party can enjoy the bridal suite and groomsmen’s den with a pool table, providing a comfortable site to prepare before the festivities begin. Little River Farms is able to accommodate both intimate affairs and larger gatherings up to 250 guests.

This full-service wedding venue offers event coordination services to help bring your wedding vision to life. The venue can provide a list of additional preferred vendors, including florists, photographers, DJs, and more. Couples booking their special day here will also have access to the following services:

• Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Parking, shuttle, and valet
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Wheelchair access
  • WiFi

Cuisine

Little River Farms has an in-house caterer, Southern Charmed, and also works with several local caterers for weddings and other special events. Couples and their guests will enjoy a delicious, high-quality dining experience for their celebration. Various dining options are available, such as buffets, cocktail receptions, hors d’oeuvres, plated service, stations, and more, as well as an array of bar services. This allows you to customize your event to what best suits your needs and wedding vision.

Location

Little River Farms is located 35 minutes outside of downtown Atlanta. In addition, it is just under 15 minutes away from numerous hotels and restaurants, facilitating convenience and comfort for you and your out-of-town guests.

28 Reviews for Little River Farms

28 Little River Farms Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 09/03/2016

I visited at least 10 different venues in 2 different cities and Little River Farms was by far the best. Some major selling points: 1. The venue is yours for the WHOLE day so you can hang out with ... Read more bridal party and get ready...2. The beautiful pavilion is a great rain backup (something I knew I wanted) but thankfully the weather was perfect and we got to have our ceremony outside....3. Between the house, pavilion and outside, you get a little bit of everything...4. The chandeliers and fireplace are gorgeous! We also used their in-house florals (Pink Ivey) and were blown away with the result. Overall, a very nice & romantic venue. Jennifer and Christine were both a joy to work with and very accommodating. Thanks to Little River Farms, our big day was exactly what we wanted.

Heather
Heather

Married on 05/18/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

From the second I pulled up to Little River Farms for a venue tour, I knew it was perfect! Every single thing about this venue is amazing! I can not recommend LRF enough! My wedding was truly a dream ... Read more come true. Every single person I worked with at LRF was the best!

Kristin
Kristin Moffett

Married on 10/13/2018

We'd live here if we could :)

Little River Farms is truly what wedding dreams are made of. My husband(! ) and I had the pleasure of getting married there last weekend and it was a spectacular experience from start to finish. Not to ... Read more mention, a hurricane blew through the state mere days before the wedding and LRF crew kept us informed as this happened and restored the grounds to tip-top shape before we even arrived. First of all, if you've never seen LRF, do yourself a favor and visit their website to see the gorgeous grounds, gazebo, pavilion, and bridal and groom suites. I was sold from the moment I found the venue online, but the experience only got better after we reserved our date and began to work with their fantastic FANTASTIC team. LRF made it so easy to plan a wedding with them because they have great relationships with excellent local vendors and they are party planning experts. Even more than this, they are clearly a well-oiled machine when it comes to organizing and hosting beautiful weddings. If there were any hiccups on the wedding day, I never knew about them! Besides being just generally wonderful, they also make you feel like the most important bride/groom/family/guest in the world when you're there. Working with LRF was the best wedding decision we made. I cannot praise them and thank them enough for bringing to life the most beautiful celebration I have ever been a part of. Our in-house coordinator, Brittany, deserves some kind of national recognition for the organization, communication, patience, kindness, and hustle she delivered for our wedding. She is truly a gem. I recommend LRF strongly and without any hesitation. I would live the whole experience over again if I could :)