Little Wedding Chapel

Easley, SC · View map

About Little Wedding Chapel

Little Wedding Chapel is a perfect place for small initimate weddings and receptions. When you don"t have a lot of time
but want your special day to be one full of memories Little Wedding Chapel has been the choice of many couples for
the past 24 years. Packages all inclusive may be designed especially for you.
Little Wedding Chapel provides your Ministers, Notaries, Music, Photographers,Directors,Cakes,Caterer and much more.
If you want something for just the two of you, Little Wedding Chapel has a package for you!
To all of our brides and grooms, the Little Wedding Chapel thanks you for letting us be a part of your day.

3 Reviews for Little Wedding Chapel

3 Little Wedding Chapel Reviews

LittleSparrow
Jessica

Married on 10/28/2017

Candi is the best. If you're on a tighter budget or just looking for a quaint little place for a small wedding then this is the place! Can't recommend her enough. Read more Candi is the best. If you're on a tighter budget or just looking for a quaint little place for a small wedding then this is the place! Can't recommend her enough.

User6686774

2+ years ago

I really enjoyed and had a great time overall they kept a smile on my face. Thanks much Read more I really enjoyed and had a great time overall they kept a smile on my face. Thanks much

Renée

Getting married on 08/23/2020

1.0

Not As Expected

My husband and I were married at the Little Wedding Chapel August 23, 2015. We truly regret that decision to this day. The building is actually in quite a state of disrepair, especially the dressing ... Read more area. At the time of our wedding, there was a very large hole in the parking lot and it was full of muddy water. While we did expect a Christian ceremony (as this is in a church), we did not expect the provided officiant to turn our ceremony into his personal sermon which is exactly what he did. The lady who operated the business at the time was unprofessional. We were not given all of our options up front. It was not until just a few weeks before our wedding that we learned that we did not have to use the Mr. Finley as the officiant. We did not have enough time to book our own by then. Another issue we had was that we could have borrowed the flower basket and ring pillow. By then, of course, we had already purchased our own. We opted for the sand ceremony with a PROVIDED frame. This was a mistake as well. The frame started leaking sand during the ceremony and the whole bottom fell of on the way to the car. We lost our sand sculpture in the parking lot. Since the sand frame was provided by the operator of the Little Wedding Chapel, I feel that she should have tested the frame to ensure something like this would not happen or at least offered a small refund for the problem. This was something that can never be replaced or even really replicated. We discussed this with Candy at length but, in a nutshell, she basically told us too bad and that sometimes that happens. We paid a total of around $500 for a botched ceremony, miscommunication, and a totally unprofessional experience. After the wedding, my honest review appeared on Facebook and Candy began harassing me, wanting me to remove my review or put in "good things only". This harassment continued to the point that my husband and I had to block her. I cannot and will not, in any good faith, recommend the Little Wedding Chapel in Easley, SC.

Little Wedding Chapel FAQ