Little White Dress Bridal Shop

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Little White Dress Bridal Shop

The Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Denver, Colorado is the premier bridal boutique in the Rocky Mountain region. The spacious and stress-free environment allows you to explore a beautiful selection of wedding gowns and accessories for your wedding day, and the highly trained team of stylists can help guide you through the extensive collection of options. As well as providing a personalized shopping experience, the boutique offers gowns from a variety of renowned designers, including Claire Pettibone, Robert Bullock Bride, Justin Alexander, J. Mendel, and Lillian West, among several others.

In addition to an extensive collection of stunning bridal gowns, Little White Dress shop offers the perfect shoes, veils, jewelry, and hairpieces for clients to choose from, including selections from Emmy London, Maria Elena Headpieces, Twigs & Honey, Paris by Debra Moreland, Miriam Haskell, Love Veils, and Blossom Veils. Find every wedding essential you could possibly want or need, including shapewear and gifts, as well as an outfit for every wedding related event, including engagement parties, bachelorettes, honeymoon, and elopement apparel. The boutique offers clients the following services:

• Alterations

B
Featured
Bailey

Married on 06/14/2014

The minute you walk into Little White Dress, you feel like a bride. It is a gorgeous shop with so much selection. My consultant Talia was incredible at helping me find my dream dress. Little did I ... Read more know, I would choose the one that I never would have expected to love. I went to a few other places, but nowhere compared to their shop or my dress. They were very accommodating as I wanted to try on the dress again, and decided it was the one! If you are looking for that bridal experience and the perfect dress, visit Little White Dress... you won't regret it!

S
Samantha

Getting married on 07/25/2020

If in the Denver Metro area- A MUST, if not- STILL A MUST

A warm inviting atmosphere, wonderful staff, and a wide variety of dresses and designers. Special thanks to Megan who made shopping for my perfect dress easy and comfortable. She paid special ... Read more attention to my style, my budget, and picking designs for my body type. Would not have found my dress without LWD.

E
Emma Gordon

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Elegant & Fabulous Experience!

Highly recommend LWD! They were a sophisticated store with wide variety of dresses. Respected my budget and allowed me to walk around and pick things out myself. Very comfortable environment and ... Read more BEAUTIFUL store!