LiUna Event Center

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About LiUna Event Center

LiUna Event Center is a banquet hall wedding venue in Saint Louis, Missouri that is conveniently located just three minutes from Highway 270. Whether you desire a small, intimate gathering or a large and lavish event with all the bells and whistles, the dedicated and professional staff at LiUna Event Center will ensure you and your guests have a magical experience.

Facilities and Capacity
LiUna Event Center offers two beautiful indoor spaces that can accommodate between 50 and 350 guests for wedding ceremonies, receptions, showers, engagement parties, and other special occasions. The venue has been recently renovated and provides elegant and flexible ballrooms that can be decorated to fit your vision. They can also be divided to accommodate smaller gatherings if desired.

The experienced and professional staff planners at LiUna Event Center can assist with every detail of your event. From event design and decor options to menu and entertainment selections, they’ll work with you to ensure everything matches your vision and that you have the wedding of your dreams. To help make your day as stress-free as possible, LiUna Event Center provides set up and clean up for your big day. They have lighting and sound options, as well as several event rental items such as audio equipment, chairs and chair covers, dance floors, and tables. WiFi is available throughout the property, and there is wheelchair access and ample parking for guests.

Cuisine
LiUna Event Center provides servers and in-house catering with delicious menu options that will satisfy most any culinary taste. Catering options include buffets, cocktail receptions, family-style meals, and hors d’oeuvres, and tastings are available so you’ll know what to expect on the day of your event. Their chef uses only the finest, freshest ingredients and will ensure you and your guests have an amazing dining experience. Full bar service with professional bartenders is also offered. They can accommodate open and cash bars, and provide a variety of drink options, including house beer, wine, and liquor, as well as premium and specialty drinks. Barware is also included.

13 Reviews for LiUna Event Center

13 LiUna Event Center Reviews

Bryan
Featured
Bryan Meitz

Married on 04/20/2019

Highly satisfied

Liuna is an amazing place for any special need you might have. I had my reception for my wedding there and they took care of me and my wife like we were family. THE FOOD WAS HANDS DOWN, the best I’ve ... Read more ever had at any reception. Nancy, Kip, AND Michelle are phenomenal to work with and will take care of anything you ask . I highly recommend liuna for that special occasion because they truly made it special for us!! THANK YOU AGAIN LIUNA

Chelsey
Chelsey

Getting married on 08/23/2020

Such a big help

My fiancé and I scheduled our wedding and reception through LiUna. They have been helpful and they responded so quickly to make this stressful process as easy as ever. Read more My fiancé and I scheduled our wedding and reception through LiUna. They have been helpful and they responded so quickly to make this stressful process as easy as ever.

Constance
Constance Payne

Married on 05/18/2019

Would rate 11:10 if possible!

The entire staff was amazing to deal with. Nancy is spectacular as a coordinator and our night of event coordinator (Michelle) worked her butt off. Every member of the staff was excellent to work with ... Read more work with and eager to please. Our bartender was the best sport of the night! She tended bar all evening in a wooly Chewbacca set of jammies and didn’t complain once. We have been their biggest recruiters since finding this place and can not speak highly enough of the value for the quality. Amazing.