Liv Florally

Tappan, New York · View map · Visit website

About Liv Florally

Liv Florally proudly provides floral styling & design for every variety of couple; delivering a stunningly creative and elegant floral interpretation of each unique love story.

Drawing inspiration from natures timeless ability to both humble and inspire, we lovingly source only the most premium florals and natural materials to create effortless expressions of sentiment.

With Liv Florally, each bride receives a highly customized experience where their vision and desires are not simply met, but beautifully realized.

Reach out & say Hi! We can't wait to hear about your special day!

24 Reviews for Liv Florally

24 Liv Florally Reviews

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 11/10/2018

Trust me, go with Liv Florally!

I was recently married on November 10th and had to plan my wedding from out-of-state. I had read many reviews looking for a florist and decided to work with Liv because of her raving reviews and ... Read more responsiveness. She was so easy to work with and helped us stay within our budget. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome for the ceremony and reception, as it looked as if we spent much more! Liv is a great resource for ideas and educated me on types of flowers I could use for what I had envisioned. She also worked with me on lighting, which turned out beautifully and couldn't have been happier. If I lived in the area, Liv Florally would be my go-to florist for all occasions. I had absolutely no stress working with her as I knew she had it all under control. Just the proposal alone was so thorough and thoughtful that I knew I had chosen the right vendor. She is a pleasure to work with and what is even more impressive is what she created for us all through email (she did offer a phone call, but I was so confident about her that I didn't feel the need!) It was just incredible. Thank you so much Liv to you and your staff for all of your hard work. It was just perfect! *This is unrelated, but when looking at the photos I'm going to share, that was not my cake! The venue mixed up my cake with another bride's cake for the following day*

N
Nicole

Getting married on 03/30/2022

Olivia's designs are the most unique floral arrangements I've come across. She is able to take her clients preferences and suggestions and create arrangements that far exceed what could have ever been ... Read more imagined. Ethereal, full, whimsical, and situationally appropriate are all words that come to mind when thinking of Olivia's designs. As gifts, her flowers have always left their recipients enchanted and amazed at the quality and personal touch they convey.... she is my go to for Mother's Day, birthdays, and all special occasions!

J
Joanna

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Everything you want and more!

Liv is hands down the most responsive and sweetest florist out there. We did not meet until the day of my wedding but from phone calls and emails I felt completely sure that I was in great hands. She ... Read more is a lovely person and someone you want to have around you on what might be a very stressful day. Calm, collected and so even keeled! The proposals that she made we always thorough and clear. She stayed well within my budget and worked with me though a few revisions and additions. The flowers looked AMAZING. Better than what I envisioned and completely transformed our venue! I cannot say enough about this women and her wonderful team!