LIV Studios

Santa Barbara, California · View map · Visit website

About LIV Studios

LIV Studios is an experienced, talented and professional on-site hair and makeup team that caters to your needs on your special day. Your team is carefully put together with the size and needs of your group in mind. We bring the studio to you. All of our artists and stylists come prepared with all the tools necessary to help you achieve your desired look. Whether you’re looking for a glamorous look or a more natural look; Whether you’re needing hair and makeup for your wedding day or your engagement photo shoot. LIV Studios has you covered.

LIV Studios has experience working with small and large parties. Our services include a consultation and trial to ensure there are no hiccups or mishaps on the big day. We will travel to your house, venue, or hotel to give a stress-free and memorable experience. We offer hair and makeup for Brides, Mother of the Bride/Groom and everyone in your bridal party. We also offer Men's grooming that can include tattoo and/or imperfection cover-up and men's hair styling. For any questions on extra services you are in need of, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you!

Your vision is important to us and it inspires us. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life... LIV it to it's fullest!

5 Reviews for LIV Studios

5 LIV Studios Reviews

K
Kaileigh Fuscaldo

Married on 07/06/2019

Ahhhhmazing

Kristine and her team are such an amazing group. Very accommodating and not to mention the talent. I felt so gorgeous for my event. Thank you guys for all of your wonderful help! Read more Kristine and her team are such an amazing group. Very accommodating and not to mention the talent. I felt so gorgeous for my event. Thank you guys for all of your wonderful help!

R
Rhonda Natividad

Married on 06/02/2019

Professional, courteous and extremely prepared.

I would highly recommend this team. (Kristina Duke) My daughter has had her make up done several times. When you find someone that works with your requests and listens to your expectations you keep ... Read more coming back. When it’s an important occasion (prom And senior portraits) and want to make sure it’s spot on this team rates high.

J
Jackie K

Married on 04/06/2019

LIV Studios rocks!

Kristine was amazing. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and then delivered flawlessly. Makeup lasted all day through several location changes and under the glare of photoshoot lights. Plus, ... Read more she's a lovely person who makes you feel comfortable and keeps you engaged the whole time. Highly recommend!