Live Life Travel

Saratoga Springs, NY · View map · Visit website

About Live Life Travel

Live Life Travel is a professional travel agency based in Saratoga Springs, New York. Anne Gordon, the owner of the service, is a leisure travel specialist who seamlessly coordinates your dream holiday, leaving you with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Live Life Travel specializes in destination weddings, honeymoons, luxury trips, cruises, and more.

This Saratoga Springs-based service is dedicated to the creation of a personalized experience for each client, developing a genuine understanding of their ideal vision. Live Life Travel has the ability to coordinate your trip in a wide array of destinations including Africa, Hawaii, Central America, Australia, and more. Anne understands the importance of high-quality service, allowing clients to avail of travel insurance and emergency assistance during their trip.

10 Reviews for Live Life Travel

10 Live Life Travel Reviews

Jody
Featured
Jody Shlomo

Getting married on 01/05/2020

Thoughtful and Resourceful Honeymoon Planner

Anne helped me plan my honeymoon to Italy last October 2018. We went to Rome and the Sorrento. I told her what was important to us on a vacation and in our hotel and the limitations that we had. We ... Read more always like a hotel that has a good breakfast, resourceful staff, and a garden or a rooftop bar where we can enjoy a happy hour nightcap. My husband has a walking disability and Anne helped me prioritize what kind of assistance we needed and where is would be most valuable without embarrassing him. (I did borrow a transit chair from my library and this saved rental costs. It also folded up small to fit in the cars we used.) We had a set budget (on the high side) and Anne worked with me to scale back when we went over estimated costs. She provided excellent guides and recommended/booked the finest hotels that fulfilled our honeymoon dream! I handled our plane tickets because I used mileage points but Anne went out of her way to recommend the best flights from our area. She booked drivers, guides, hotels, tours, and set up each day for us. I drove her crazy with fine details, but in the end it was a beautiful, exciting trip that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Kati
Kati

Married on 07/13/2019

Anne is amazing!

My husband and I used Anne Gordon with Live Life Travel for our wedding. I wanted to get married on a beach and we chose Little Palm Island in the Florida Keys. They had their own wedding planner who ... Read more connected us with Anne for our honeymoon and travel needs. We immediately had a connection with Anne. She was so personable and felt like family! Unfortunately, before we could get to our wedding date, hurricane Irma destroyed Little Palm and a wedding there was no longer an option. Anne was a lifesaver. She offered to step in as wedding planner and help us find a new destination. She listened to what I wanted, what my dream scenario was, and found me the perfect place. She was very creative about it. I was looking for a beach, with privacy and safety. She found us a resort in Mexico that was gorgeous and reasonable and could accommodate all of our guests. They also had wedding services on site. Azul Beach Riviera Maya was perfect for our needs. They had a private Villa that was attached to the resort but that provided privacy that we were wanting. My husband and I stayed in the Villa while our guests stayed in the resort. Anne offered to book all the flights for all our guests. She set up private transportation for each guest from the airport to the resort and back so no one was nervous about being alone in Mexico. She also set up a really nice app for all the guests to use that showed all their travel and events for the weekend. It was a really nice touch. Anne planned an entire weekend of events for all the guests at the wedding. We had a welcome dinner the night everyone arrived followed by a bonfire and s'mores on the beach. She set up an excursion for everyone to Rio Secreto where we hiked and swam through a cave. A few of our guests were nervous about leaving the resort, but the planning and transportation Anne arranged was so flawless, that it alleviated all their fears. Anne also set up a sunset sail for the whole group. Sitting on a sail boat with all our friends and family, eating canapes and drinking cocktails, watching the sunset over the ocean was a dream come true. Anne came up with all of this! And then the wedding itself was perfect. On the beach, gorgeous decorations, perfectly executed. This was followed by a reception and party on the pool deck of the villa. It was perfect. Anne also set up a Pool Party the following day to celebrate the wedding. We had tons of giant pool floats, food, drinks, so much fun was had by all. And Anne was there every step of the way. She calmed me down every time there was an issue. When I couldn't get answers from the resort, she was immediately on the phone getting answers for me. She fought for me and had my back every step of the way. When the airline cancelled our flights and no longer offered flights to our destination, she told me not to worry and stayed on it till she found a solution. I will sing her praises till the day I die. She was absolutely the best and we will continue to use her for all our travel needs! Thank you Anne! You made our wedding absolutely perfect.

D
Dave Lomascolo

Married on 06/08/2019

Best Honeymoon Planning

Anne at Live Life Travel is absolutely amazing. If you're looking to go to Italy, Anne is your girl. She was there for my wife and I every step of the way planning our honeymoon and she put it all in ... Read more an easy to use app that we could follow for 10 days. She had everything broken down hour by hour so we didn't even have to think! She was even available to field our calls while we were over there if we had any questions. We highly, highly recommend Anne and Live Life Travel for your honeymoon or if you want to visit Italy and pack in as much as possible in a reasonable amount of time!