Live Lovely Photography

Beacon Falls, CT · View map

About Live Lovely Photography

Live Lovely Photography is run by photographer and lifestyle blogger, Courtney Murray. Courtney graduated with a BFA specializing in photography and originally studied to become a professional photojournalist and discovered her love of weddings along the way. Courtney is a solo wedding photojournalist who specializes in weddings, engagements, and boudoir photography. She is an avid traveler and will travel cross-country or world wide for your wedding.

3 Reviews for Live Lovely Photography

3 Live Lovely Photography Reviews

K
Kari

Married on 08/11/2018

Courtney captured my engagement, I don't mean my engagement photos, but the moment of surprise, excitement of pure bliss and love. My fiance knew Courtney would be able to be quick with the camera but ... Read more also purposeful when he proposed. I cannot express enough how happy I am to have the range of emotions I experienced in the span of a few seconds preserved in photographs. After the proposal photos, we took some more traditional engagement photos but with the excitement still in the air, something I highly recommend. Courtney was very flexible and open to going to several different settings to take the photos. What I really appreciated about Courtney was the direction she gave. I can be knit-picky, when I see photos of myself I can often focus on that one strand of hair out of place or my shirt sitting funny, so when Courtney would make suggestions about how to stand or where to look, it took the photos to a whole new level of professionalism. If you need a photographer, book Courtney, it will be the best decision you made!

K
Kassondra

Married on 09/16/2016

AMAZING photographer. Great to work with. Our photos are absolutely stunning. We couldn't be happier. Courtney is so professional, talented, and flexible. What I like most about Live Lovely ... Read more Photography is that it takes on more of a photojournalism feel—she truly captures your wedding day from start to finish, so you can always look back and relive those perfect memories. Forever grateful for choosing Live Lovely Photography!

C
Christine

Married on 08/04/2012

I absolutely love my wedding pictures! And my engagement pictures! I got married in August 2012 and Live Lovely Photography caught the most precious moments during the ceremony and the reception ... Read more not to mention the before photos and our engagement photos!

Live Lovely Photography FAQ