Live N Lavish Events LLC

North Palm Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Live N Lavish Events LLC

Live N Lavish Events LLC is a full service Wedding Management company that provides Wedding Planning, Custom Event & Wedding designs, Florals, Pipe & Draping, Decor Rentals, Live Entertainment, Lighting Services and more to Palm Beach County, Florida, Dade County, FL, Miami, Florida and surrounding areas. This team prides themselves in putting every client first. Rather than having a Wedding planner coordinate vendors from various cities, their team offers a vendor network that works together to bring Weddings and Special events to life. Live N Lavish Events LLC coordinates Weddings that are completely customized to your needs.

Experience
The Live N Lavish Events LLC team has been providing event planning & wedding planning services for over nine years. Events have ranged from fundraising events to premier red carpet events. Owner, Lekita Logan is a global accredited Wedding & Event Designer and has been on the planning team for events like the Leading Women's Define Lucheon with Michelle Obama, BET Awards, BET Hip Hop Awards, Universal Orlando Resort's private corporate events, the Daytona 500, Super Bowl, Art Basel, concerts by Drake, Destiny's Child, Beyonce, BOB, T.I., Luke James and more.

Live N Lavish Events LLC is not your traditional wedding planning company. They bring trusted vendors together under one roof for your convenience. Their services include:

• Wedding Planning: Full-Service, Partial Service, Month Of Coordination, Day Of Coordination
  • Wedding Designs
  • Venue booking
  • Event design
  • Promotions

Other Services
Even if you don’t need wedding planning, couples can still use Live N Lavish Events LLC for their event decor rentals. Browse their product catalog to discover unique linens, centerpieces, backdrops and more.

11 Reviews for Live N Lavish Events LLC

11 Live N Lavish Events LLC Reviews

A
Featured
Anthony

Married on 03/26/2017

My experience with Live N Lavish Events was incredible! A friend of mine insisted I inquire about their services so I did not hesitate! My wife and I were treated with outstanding hospitality! The ... Read more owner Lekita Logan has a great deal of patience!! She helped tremendously being how my wife could not make up her mind about anything, but Lekita made everything more comfortable with her constructive ideas!! Thank you Live N Lavish Events and staff for a memorable and satisfying experience!! Ps. I'll be needing your services real soon for our upcoming banquet!!

Ash
Ash Harris

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Very Elegant Wedding!

The wedding I attended was very elegant, from the decor to the ambiance of the way the venue was set up, I was really impressed. I would definitely recommend Live N Lavish for anyone planning an ... Read more upcoming wedding!

S
Stephanie whaley

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing day of coordinator

Lekita was fantastic at running our destination wedding on 5/18/19. She was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend to her anyone who wants their special day to be flawless and stress-free. Although ... Read more we only used her as a day of coordinator, we were in touch many times prior to the wedding, and she really did go above and beyond for us. THANKS LEKITA!