Living Sculpture Sanctuary

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Living Sculpture Sanctuary

Living Sculpture Sanctuary is a private wedding venue located in Davie, Florida. This hidden gem venue offers a retreat from the hustle of the outside world, with a private, relaxing space and experience. This hand-built venue features gorgeous waterfalls, bonsai displays, a unique rock garden, and sparkling koi ponds that create a peaceful environment for any event.

Facilities and Capacity
Living Sculpture Sanctuary has indoor and outdoor space for event rentals and use. There is an outdoor, wooden roof covered area, as well as a ceremony site with a concrete floor and waterfall background, perfect for groups of up to 150 people. There are tons of beautiful plants, greenery, waterfalls, and even a fireplace and japanese bridges, which all make for gorgeous photo backdrops. There is also a kitchen and bar available for use at your event as needed. The various spaces available at this venue are suitable for a range of events, including bridal showers, engagement parties, wedding ceremonies and receptions, birthdays, and more. No matter which space you choose, and whatever style event you have in mind, you are sure to be pleased with the outcome at Living Sculpture Sanctuary.

46 Reviews for Living Sculpture Sanctuary

46 Living Sculpture Sanctuary Reviews

J
Featured
Jillian

Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing, beautiful.

This venue is the most beautiful venue I’ve ever seen. Everything was perfect and we were so happy with our wedding. Read more This venue is the most beautiful venue I’ve ever seen. Everything was perfect and we were so happy with our wedding.

Patti
Patti Trick

Getting married on 12/13/2020

Beautiful and Exclusive

This is a gorgeous venue. We are working with Kay and she has been super responsive to our questions and needs. We just began the first step of this wedding planning journey, but I am so excited to ... Read more get started!! Only one bride per day, that was an amazing feature. Not a run them in and out venue.

Lauren
Lauren Wedgwood

Getting married on 01/24/2020

First venue I looked at, I booked

Living sculpture sanctuary was the first out of 7 venues I had booked to go look at. After meeting with Carolina and looking throughout the venue, I fell in love. I could not picture my wedding with ... Read more my partner being any where else. I set my date for January 24, 2020 and I cannot wait for my vision to come to life here!