Living Violin

Fort Mill, SC · View map

About Living Violin

I am a passionate Violin/Fiddle player. I play and perform many styles; Classical, Country, Romantic, Rock, Love Songs, Movie Themes, Celtic, 50s, 60s, Classic rock, and World Music. I have 15 years experience playing for weddings, private parties, restaurants, businesses, homes, gardens, and all special occasions. I have a large repertoire and am willing to learn anything requested. I teach violin. I would like to know what I can do special for your next event. My contact info: shepard_athena@yahoo.com, www.livingviolin.com, check out my CDs at www.happyhill.org under the gift store tab and ways to help tab, search me on www.youtube.com under "Athena Shepard" Thank you so much.

3 Reviews for Living Violin

3 Living Violin Reviews

S
Sara Beth

Married on 08/10/2013

They were such wonderful musicians! Everybody loved them. They were very flexible to work with. They received applause after playing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy. " The music was terrific! Read more They were such wonderful musicians! Everybody loved them. They were very flexible to work with. They received applause after playing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy." The music was terrific!!

J
Jane

Event date: 01/31/2006

Superb performance. Will play any genre of music with flair and deep feeling. Read more Superb performance. Will play any genre of music with flair and deep feeling.

H
Heidi

Married on 06/10/2000

Athena performed very well at our wedding! She also worked well with our other musician and the two of them were able to coordinate music. I will remember her performance always even though our ... Read more marriage didn't last!

Living Violin FAQ